who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 am

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i dont even read your **** anymore since you are completely incapable of telling the truth in your desperation. i will merely continue to accumulate hilarity on you in game, let you lie about it here (which also goes intro the screenshot file) and then release your humiliation in one "coonman cant die bro" swoop that will leave not just the salem community, but the entire internet absolutely speechless that someone as stupid as you are actually exists, then you can try to save face by saying something about salt and walls of text.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

this is more fitting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ber5Dd6KFY
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:19 am

Darwoth wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i dont even read your **** anymore since you are completely incapable of telling the truth in your desperation. i will merely continue to accumulate hilarity on you in game, let you lie about it here (which also goes intro the screenshot file) and then release your humiliation in one "coonman cant die bro" swoop that will leave not just the salem community, but the entire internet absolutely speechless that someone as stupid as you are actually exists, then you can try to save face by saying something about salt and walls of text.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

this is more fitting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ber5Dd6K

atleast you acknowledge that i am your biggest nightmare so please keep being irrelevant
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:28 am

well, while your existence itself and those like you is indeed the stuff of nightmares for all human civilization since with said subject material we are watching the decline of it in real time i think you may have missed a few things, like usual :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Hose » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:15 am

Heffernans posts would be 500% funnier if we knew how his voice sounds like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:43 am

Darwoth wrote:well, while your existence itself and those like you is indeed the stuff of nightmares for all human civilization since with said subject material we are watching the decline of it in real time i think you may have missed a few things, like usual :lol:

Heffernan

Postby grapefruitv » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:15 pm

grapefruitv

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:34 pm

grapefruitv wrote:https://youtu.be/IoXhW15o2AI

Meanwhile Darwussy tryin to look relevant, its a good time to fill the Pclaim, not like its needed but who cares :))

Heffernan

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:57 am

i had a good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: when i saw his derail of taipions trade thread he is trying to say his animals are worth several million :lol: . sry to break it to ya but ur animals arnt worth several million. its pretty fast to grind dom animal stats and that you only have them up to 70-80 having them for 2years is hella sad 8-)
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:32 am

my god you people are hopelessly stupid and REALLY grasping now.

"hey guys i dirtnapped nearly twice a day for the past two weeks, here is a picture of me filling my claimstone up"

i had 1200+ LL way back when your retard ass was still borrowing astaroth with a ****** 900 LL, your "bonus" screens impress nobody but newbs, additionally that one is shopped as that is not how the bonus works *******, but speaking of total irrelevance that post would fit the definition pretty well.

as for flamingturd whatever i say in tampons threads is pretty much a who gives a ***** scenario since the purpose is to ***** with tampon, though i dont think i ever said my animals are "worth millions" i do recall saying i sold millions worth, which is accurate.

in other news the ****** thief character kuku used to help retard out is currently rotting in the middle of providence. bringing the running tally of the latest installment of retards vs darwoth to 18 - 0
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:03 am

Darwoth wrote:my god you people are hopelessly stupid and REALLY grasping now.

"hey guys i dirtnapped nearly twice a day for the past two weeks, here is a picture of me filling my claimstone up"

i had 1200+ LL way back when your retard ass was still borrowing astaroth with a ****** 900 LL, your "bonus" screens impress nobody but newbs, additionally that one is shopped as that is not how the bonus works *******, but speaking of total irrelevance that post would fit the definition pretty well.

as for flamingturd whatever i say in tampons threads is pretty much a who gives a ***** scenario since the purpose is to ***** with tampon, though i dont think i ever said my animals are "worth millions" i do recall saying i sold millions worth, which is accurate.

in other news the ****** thief character kuku used to help retard out is currently rotting in the middle of providence. bringing the running tally of the latest installment of retards vs darwoth to 18 - 0

id give 18 **** chars for a 60k auth tb go ahead and spend another year making it and we will come back and destroy it with 18 toons that you can tbc later
18 hrs vs 300ish to remake all the borderstones you wouldnt need to rebuild the 16k wall segments on that thought i might port a 50 bile toon over and smash the stones keeping the wall of dartwat from decaying then you would have to remake all the segments and it would increase time to around 400 hrs
nosfirebird

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses