who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:21 am

Heffernan wrote:monkey noises

So you made this to say you didn't kill anyone?
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:29 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:monkey noises

So you made this to say you didn't kill anyone?

nope i made this to say i achieve more in Salem then KKK did in there entire lifetime, but good call.

but hey keep on asslicking darwoth.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:34 am

LOL DARWOTH ASSLICKERS
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hose » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:34 am

Ooga Ooga welfare boy makes once again a joke out of himself!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:37 am

Dallane wrote:LOL DARWOTH ASSLICKERS

its funny they once tried to fight him, failed and now they lick up to him in hopes he wont kill them again.. afk... not playing.... in abandoned bases...
Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:49 am

Heffernan wrote: i made this to say i achieve more
deaths in Salem in 1 week then KKK did in there entire lifetime

Good call
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:11 am

i would post the screenshots i made sure to take of each damage shot i did to him since i knew this little ***** would try to claim nonsense since the corpse dissappeared before i could scalp it but im busy of current, it had over 500 blood, the second he sent out in a desperate effort was **** of some variety or other, he then proceeded to tell me "lol only a 500 stat character" while he pretended to be relevant by puking on me in the stock.

this stupid ***** and his friends have spent two solid months looking for a problem because they thought it was "safe" to ***** with me until they received one, they have now dirtnapped as of today 17 times total on providence with all characters being in the 2200 - 3500 range in scalp value but one that was 1500 or something and the other that was just under 6k, ive not died once. they lost their town they spent a solid week and 300k in claims and resources building in five minutes because their newb losers that cant pay their bills, further this ***** idiot tries to use my own platform against me because surely i wont notice, then begs me not to "attack it because its against darwoth" when i was doing my standard broken english imposter routine scoping out the scenario.

now heffernan is slurping up with kuku as well which if you have been anywhere around this game in the last three years should have you coughing a lung out from laughter :lol: :lol: :lol:

now he is doing just like kuku and all the other browbeaten buffoons do when they have their tails between their legs, call everyone asslickers. that only works on people with low self esteem like yourselves, you are not sowing seeds of discontent or rivalry by telling random people they lick my ass you real "clever" ***** you :lol: :lol: :lol:

and that is just the tip of the amazing comedy transpiring, more to follow. and this is just me ***** around, i havent even started "trying" yet nor do i have the founding father faction backing me up yet. you completely ***** yourself and you know it.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:18 am

Darwoth wrote:i would post the screenshots i made sure to take of each damage shot i did to him since i knew this little ***** would try to claim nonsense since the corpse dissappeared before i could scalp it but im busy of current, it had over 500 blood, the second he sent out in a desperate effort was **** of some variety or other, he then proceeded to tell me "lol only a 500 stat character" while he pretended to be relevant by puking on me in the stock.

this stupid ***** and his friends have spent two solid months looking for a problem because they thought it was "safe" to ***** with me until they received one, they have now dirtnapped as of today 17 times total on providence with all characters being in the 2200 - 3500 range in scalp value but one that was 1500 or something and the other that was just under 6k, ive not died once. they lost their town they spent a solid week and 300k in claims and resources building in five minutes because their newb losers that cant pay their bills, further this ***** idiot tries to use my own platform against me because surely i wont notice, then begs me not to "attack it because its against darwoth" when i was doing my standard broken english imposter routine scoping out the scenario.

now heffernan is slurping up with kuku as well which if you have been anywhere around this game in the last three years should have you coughing a lung out from laughter :lol: :lol: :lol:

and that is just the tip of the amazing comedy transpiring, more to follow.

oh look the tool is talking again, actually i was wrong my bad i checked screens again the second one was 50blood, this was the main one u fought for like 30min desperately trying to get a hit on and its ok he was killing bases and left good load of scents would have died anyway. and is STILL not as much as the 200+ biles you lost on your Titan Main Fighter.

2) none of these chars matter since 2200 scalp score is with like 2-3 FREE feasts of Fruit with ZERO F&F Timer.

3) there was maybe 10k spend on your base since we do as usual have millions of resources already ready means nothing was lost exept small pclaims wich are OK for killing ur top4 base

also no "Solid week" was spend i build the town then logged in once per 24h hows that a solid week you tool?

also 2 different players stock you and suddenly "they work together" your mental disorder is showing up again, take ur pills before it gets to serious, you do noticed basically the whole game hates you but also fear you for no apperent reason since i proved multiple times now how horrible you are and how easely you are defeated..
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:23 am

i dont even read your **** anymore since you are completely incapable of telling the truth in your desperation. i will merely continue to accumulate hilarity on you in game, let you lie about it here (which also goes intro the screenshot file) and then release your humiliation in one "coonman cant die bro" swoop that will leave not just the salem community, but the entire internet absolutely speechless that someone as stupid as you are actually exists, then you can try to save face by saying something about salt and walls of text.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:27 am

Darwoth wrote:i dont even read your **** anymore since you are completely incapable of telling the truth in your desperation. i will merely continue to accumulate hilarity on you in game, let you lie about it here (which also goes intro the screenshot file) and then release your humiliation in one "coonman cant die bro" swoop that will leave not just the salem community, but the entire internet absolutely speechless that someone as stupid as you are actually exists, then you can try to save face by saying something about salt and walls of text.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

keep trying to turn around your losses and make anyone believe you "arent mad" or "you dont care" then again spend 24/7 ingame trying to save ur ass
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses