#metoo

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

#metoo

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello Saslem. Today I got devabused by both JC and Marp. And I liked it more than usual because today is Valentines day and the day for loving. :oops:

Marpo agreed to refund me 100 tulips that were wilted because of the initial bug where tulips wilted in their pots before they finished growing.

But impatient old me decided to buy another 100 tulips during the waiting process of info between Marp and JC for the refund! All in all we bellowed at each other when I didn't want 200 tulips and even though I was abused and ragged around they gave me love and attention out of their game production time to help me out and in the end I got my silver I spent on the excess tulips.

Ty for Devabuse #metoo <3
MaxPlanck
Customer

Re: #metoo

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Another fake whistle blower.
Get rekt >D
ZoddAlmighty

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:05 pm

I have a lot of respect and admiration for Maxplanck. I'm horrified to hear this story, and I do not remember the encounter (it would have been at least 10 minutes ago). But if I did behave as he describes, I owe a sincere apology. Clearly I was drinking. I'm sorry you have carried this inside you for so long. This story has allowed me to address other areas of my life, romantic encounters with men, etc. I'm not gay, but I am definitely addressing these things. I will examine my behavior and deal with this.

- Marp Spacey
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby battleslayer888 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:48 am

MarpTarpton wrote:I'm not gay

- Marp Spacey

You coming out the closet this Vday?!? You saying, your not a romantic duo with JC.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Return to House of Burgesses