Patch 2.2.5 Tulip Mania!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch 2.2.5 Tulip Mania!

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Not sure if you're reffering to unrealistic expectations, an urge to try to insult people disagreeing with your opinion or complaining about game mechanics not being easy enough as a "mentality to win", but I am quite happy without having any of that.
grapefruitv

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:45 pm

grapefruitv wrote:Not sure if you're reffering to unrealistic expectations, an urge to try to insult people disagreeing with your opinion or complaining about game mechanics not being easy enough as a "mentality to win", but I am quite happy without having any of that.

It must be hard to be you if you struggle to understand this. Your group was setting up grape food production. to make some claim that you took a moral high ground by not using a food is absurd. Trying to explain this to you any further would be like teaching a monkey calculus.

If you can't comprehend going to a server that is meant to be won, without a mindset to win, you're even more hopeless than I thought.

There were salads in your base, you knew about the food, you just sucked and now it seems you want to claim otherwise.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:48 pm

So did I know or didn't I know?
Make up your mind guys.
grapefruitv

Postby strpk0 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:47 pm

grapefruitv wrote:So did I know or didn't I know?
Make up your mind guys.

You knew that you didn't know that you knew. That you knew.
strpk0

Postby Reviresco » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:11 pm

Half of the time they knew every time.
Reviresco

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:18 am

Pactch 2.2.5.1

Valentines Day & Support the Patch
We will have a new Support the Patch item of a Valentines Day shirt as well as Valetines candy delivered shortly after the patch drops.

Concord is Under Attack!
*Concord is now officially under attack by Brambles. Shame on whoever did that, but as a result:
--Brambles will not encroach the primary town claim as teh light radiating from it is too much.
-- Catapults now destroy brambles.

Pavement Orders
*Pavement Tiles now remember their priority against each other so that they should no longer swap the order in which they draw against each other.

Herbpot Rewrite
*Bugfix: Herbpots have been rewritten to properly accept the concept of something dying inside them. This is likely to cause crashes and unintended side effects so please post if you see your pots doing anything funny like persisting humus inside them when you know its not there etc. etc.

Small Stuff
*BUGFIX: Witch Flag should no longer crash clients.
*BUGFIX: Posey Clothes and Floral Clothes should be working as intended now.
*BUGFIX: Tobacco Trade Order should be fixed now.
*BUGFIX: Shattered mason necklaces should appear on every break now.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Taipion » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:25 am

JohnCarver wrote:*Bugfix: Herbpots have been rewritten to properly accept the concept of something dying inside them. This is likely to cause crashes and unintended side effects

looks like an accurate prediction :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Nikixos » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:41 am

***** concord!
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby reeper_aut » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:14 am

can we plz have fiddle heads stored in flower sacks or vegie sack, plz!
reeper_aut

Postby riker88 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:04 pm

has there been some changes to the pavement? The bio-domes are now overgrowing over the pavement, my base looks horrid now..
riker88
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements