Patch 2.2.5 Tulip Mania!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch 2.2.5 Tulip Mania!

Postby Ronch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:39 am

Judaism wrote:
Concord is not a test server

It is a test server.
All Expeditions, past, present, and future are for testing new features for the live-server of the game.
...And to a lesser degree Expeditions are to take some of the skilled PvP heat off of new players and carebears on the Providence server.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Judaism » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 am

Ronch wrote:Concord is not a test server

You are an idiot In the past, present and the future.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Ronch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:46 am

Judaism wrote:In the past, present and the future you're an idiot.

Yeah, I am the moron who push you and your goons to the noob-beachs which led you to rage-quit a Steam game (ToL) that you played last year while you took your butt-hurt-hiatus from Salem, you squirrely little nipple-fart.
...You made that game all the more fun for me back then, I hope that I can do the that for you here in Salem,
I should be ready for you in another month, you wont be hard to find cuz ur kinda stupid.

:roll: you cant even quote folks effectively.
Last edited by Ronch on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ronch

Postby Judaism » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:51 am

You most certainly are a complete moron for following us to Salem indeed. In regards to ToL, we steamrolled you.

I was unaware of your presence until now but since you mentioned it, we did raid your base and you did not make us quit that game.

Ronch wrote:...You made that game all the more fun for me back then, I hope that I can do the that for you here in Salem,
I should be ready for you in another month, you wont be hard to find cuz ur kinda stupid.

We are looking forward to it.
Last edited by Judaism on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Ronch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:02 am

Judaism wrote:You most certainly are a complete moron for following us to Salem indeed. In regards to ToL, we steamrolled you.

I was unaware of your presence until now but since you mentioned it, we did raid your base and you did not make us quit that game.

WTF, you seriously believe someone would actually follow you, don't you ?
Man, now that I've gotten a bit more familiar with your habits, I believe folks who call you a habitual-fabricator (either that or medically delusional).

Yeah, the timing of you running to the protected noob-beaches abandoning your base in ToL because of my revenge-solo-raids on your massive but shamefully weak base probably had nothing at all to do with you rage-quitting ToL, huh ?
,,,and you probably also have damn good fabricated reasoning for your last but-hurt-hiatus from Salem a year ago too, huh ?
Last edited by Ronch on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ronch

Postby Ronch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:09 am

Judaism wrote:
We are looking forward to it.

I wont be looking for any "We" ...all I want is your squirrely little hide (again) :lol:
But hey, the more the merrier I suppose.
Ronch

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 am

I seem to remember you showing up to solo raid with no less than 6 other people, fighting me and lallaith while the others were afk sleeping off crime debuffs. We had been playing 2 weeks and nobody on the server had moints anymore because we stole them all.

Then you got your **** pushed in along with most of the rest of that player base which also included some other **** Salem players.

Then ToL devs changed raiding so you had to lockpick with x hours CD in between, only getting 1 item out of a 12 item chest. Apparently there was too much carnage there too according to the "community manager" aka only English speaker on Dev team.

Seems like wherever Kristians Are, there's too much carnage. Come @ us. :lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Ronch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:52 am

@Methuzelah, I can see why you fail so much now, it's your faulty sorted delusional memory dude ...get a grip. :D
Just how often do you think that folks believe your tales, hmm ?
Ronch

Postby Paradoxyc » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:54 am

Ronch wrote:@Methuzelah, I can see why you fail so much now, it's your faulty sorted delusional memory dude ...get a grip. :D

I read this in Tom Nook's voice
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:36 am

Ronch wrote:@Methuzelah, I can see why you fail so much now, it's your faulty sorted delusional memory dude ...get a grip. :D

If i had to guess, I would say fairly often.

I actually do acknowledge any losses, unlike most people.My experience has also been that I'm able to have a discourse with current rivals and enemies without it devolving into frantic monkey screeching, something your ilk seems to show disdain for. I don't see what benefit lying would bring me, as if I cared about what people thought of, or if they liked me, id probly not be murdering and stealing their pixels.

Further, i have no face to save, as i admit losses, in fact i've probly died one of the stupidest deaths in salem when i was a newb. Everyone makes mistakes but to me your kind are the delusional ones, as everything is 30 bile alts, made in 1 hour, didnt even care about the server bla bla bla bla. You have no concept of the notion of sportsmanship and putting aside the fact that your type usually gets utterly and unequivocally trashed, it's just plain sad that you can live your life that way.

Then again, maybe im biased and you and yours are gaming savants. Guess we can find out in 1 month when you go out hunting, but i wont hold my breath. :roll:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements