The Great Purge!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Great Purge!

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:33 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
Darwoth wrote:oh god the newb is posting again pretending he is part of "a great purge" because he found a (******) town that was unpaid.

i dropped 17 towns today, killed 5 people, had 3 separate fights vs other groups also out scavenging and pulled in at least 7 - 10 mill worth of ****. but i didnt make a big post of wrought iron bars and a small number of unslotted artifices.

sand, leather and cabbage should probably not find its way into a "loot" screenshot for future reference since i know your new at this sort o thing.

Darworth where you post,screen shot?

i dont take screenshots of loot because i would be sitting here all ***** day posting screenshots of hundreds of sheds of random **** then being told im full of **** anyway. where is the reward for me in undertaking the effort?

i suspect just one of the many targets today who had 9 golden quarter items, 130 or snake skulls dozens of needles/egg sacs a gold halberd (meaning i now have five) exe axe, druid hat , witch hat and so on alone would be worth more than anything retards such as heffernan and his associates acquired combined.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:44 pm

cant post a things which he imagined, but he raided goodmans main town and killed his main or some of his alt... thats only thing I can confirm by own, about others Im not shure, might be lies xd
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:49 pm

i will be happy to provide a list of towns and brief cherry picked loot screenshots from each if at least 33 people call me a liar within the next 36 hours and should i show proof they are wrong they will then agree their so stupid that in an ideal world they would not be allowed to breathe the same quality of oxygen as myself and should be relegated to sniffing farts instead.

clock starts now.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:57 pm

gorniksam wrote:cant post a things which he imagined, but he raided goodmans main town and killed his main or some of his alt... thats only thing I can confirm by own, about others Im not shure, might be lies xd

are you saying Darwoth is telling lies because he doesnt post or turns in all the 50-100k scalp scored he gets every day, posts the 50 witch hats and 200 full 50k purses he gets every hour? or maybe because the only thing he ever posted s a few dead bashers....

Darwoth doesnt it bother you that the only time you got on top10 in the recent years was because you lost ur main?
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:12 pm

i have been inactive or on different servers since 2015 *******, before that i held 7 of the top ten slots at one point and will do so or exceed them again, not my fault your so worthless that after killing you and your buddies 14 times in a week and a half you cant top a 6k score and that my ***** character that sat dormant for years was still good enough to get on the board :lol:

point is, are you and kuku adding your name to the "darwoth is a liar" list or not?
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Darwoth wrote:i have been inactive or on different servers since 2015 *******, before that i held 7 of the top ten slots at one point and will do so or exceed them again, not my fault your so worthless that after killing you and your buddies 14 times in a week and a half you cant top a 6k score and that my ***** character that sat dormant for years was still good enough to get on the board :lol:

point is, are you and kuku adding your name to the "darwoth is a liar" list or not?

well you are a pathological liar but im sure you have taken out ppls towns just like everyone else who is actively salvaging into unpaid claims.
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:25 pm

nosfirebird wrote:Image
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 pm

ARE YOU BEING RACIST OR SOMETHING?

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby toddesloan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Darwoth is winning this thread.
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Hose » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:05 pm

*logs on 33 alt accounts*
DARWOTH IS A LIAR!!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses