The saviours.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

The saviours.

Postby campercamper » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:42 pm

I keep seeing all this new stuff with these parties and politics.

I found that the best form of government is the way of Neegan. I have currently been building up a system and a lovely character that will be the same system as the saviours in The Walking Dead. I worked with several friends to piece together exactly how that system would work and how it would work here. It is going to be a whole lotta fun

The goal would be to establish a place to operate. Spreading from that point. Any place a player resides would be an offer. To Join, Serve, or Die. Players who serve or join would initially have half of their things take. Their land/ place of residence would be under town claim or stake claim by Neegan. Players who join would be invited through Discord, because it's easier that way, to have a status and to show where their status is. Along with having an ease to communicate. Since there is a currency there wouldn't be a complicated point system. Players would be rewarded with specific items of their needs or silver itself. Depending on your status you would get a bigger share for each stock of items coming in or of a raid. To make things easier I have a system set up for a trade route. Items from raiding or of making will be shipped over to a 3rd party. Neegan will sell caches of supplies for silver. In order to reward players within the system. For players who serve Neegan. His protection via town claim or stake claim is all that is necessary for payment until they are proven to be more worthy. ¦] This is basically one giant raid group that grows by victimizing people and forcing them to join or serve to the betterment of Neegan. Of course Neegan will follow the tradition of fighting with a bat, and have a club while having very high specialized yellow bile and blood.

The 3rd party is a large merchant and will be kept a bit hidden until this whole Saviours thing is a bit more established. So if you get a few not-so-subtle hints of Neegan around you. Congratulations. You are lucky enough to get a chance to join the Saviours.
Last edited by campercamper on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
campercamper

Re: The saviours.

Postby campercamper » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:57 am

About to begin several critical points for raiding. See if I can make some friendemies. Ill see if pulling noonish players in will be a good start or if the more experienced players would be more willing. One guy just sat on the other side of his claimed fence staring at me for a second when I gave him an ultimatum. I don't think he took me seriously.
campercamper

Postby GWashington » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:14 pm

NEGAN KILLS ALPHA
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby matan002 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 am

GWashington wrote:
NEGAN KILLS ALPHA

happened so long ago in the comics...
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:22 pm

GWashington wrote:
NEGAN KILLS ALPHA

HAN SOLO DIES
Heffernan

Postby toddesloan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:51 pm

Which server?
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby campercamper » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:29 am

Fell off the grid lol. Coming back big.
campercamper

Postby Amnezia88 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 am

Neegan gets gay with Rick and they live happily ever after, killing zombies together
Nobody is innocent, there are merely varying levels of guilt.
Amnezia88
Customer

Postby toddesloan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:24 pm

campercamper wrote:Fell off the grid lol. Coming back big.

Your best bet is to roam around and find an abandoned base, and patch/rebuild it. There are tons of good ones floating around the map. Yeah they have all been looted with doors kicked in thanks to that game killing "update", but you can repair them and PClaim/town them. Name town Sanctuary for sure. That would be pretty cool. Heck you might even be able to theme it like the comic.

JC might be dead, but his game is not dead. Not yet anyway lol he came pretty damn close to killing it though. I am still selling stuff on my vendor. So someone must be playing?!? :D
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby campercamper » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:22 pm

If I bring this back in a way Itll most likely come back in a form of piracy than anything. Neegan's system was very similiar to it.
campercamper

Next

Return to House of Burgesses