Unsloting

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Unsloting

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 am

Mazavalt wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:his last favorite ended up being turned into a chair :o best watch out

but yes have them equipped and make rags with the clothing you have a chance to get items back

Doh, see thats the problem. I meant how you UNSLOT. I don't need those items i need the cloth without those items.

You cant.
Removing artifacts with scizors destroys clothing in the process.
You just have to make new close.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby belgear » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:38 am

Mazavalt wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:
Mazavalt wrote:If u dont want to help move the other forum.

You are my new favorite. Are you friends with a guy name frakked by anychance?

Like i told in a previous post im back after 2 years. So u did some changes in game but still not one i suggested. Soldiers instead of brazier since is not normal for 1 character to destroy ALONE a full town.

YEAH JC, how DARE you not make a change that he suggested. He gave you almost 2 years for it, too
belgear
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:47 am

Mazavalt wrote:Like i told in a previous post im back after 2 years. So u did some changes in game but still not one i suggested. Soldiers instead of brazier since is not normal for 1 character to destroy ALONE a full town.

Welcome Back! I'm quite sad when I think of all the glorious posts I don't have because you were gone but hopefully we can make up for lost time together. Two years is a long time ago so I'm almost positive that I misplaced your suggestions in a night of drunken development. Can you please write them all down including the one where Braziers turn into soliders and it takes 2 characters to destroy ALONE a full town.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Help!