game lagging. Any ideas why?

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

game lagging. Any ideas why?

Postby jesi » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:53 pm

For several days now the game is lagging badly. I also have abnormal delays logging into the forum. Any ideas why that could be? I have tried a number of things, including clearing the java cache, restarting the computer, checking the internet connection, and making sure my browser (firefox) is up to date. Any other remedial actions I can try?

This problem coincided with my making more regular moves to clear cookies. That could just be a coincidence.

Since I see no forum posts about it, I assume the problem is on my end and not the servers.

System is PC running windows X 64 bit. Up until this problem started the game ran fine. I use Latakai.

I am not having similar problems when visiting other websites (the forum loading problem).
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Re: game lagging. Any ideas why?

Postby grimkid » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 pm

same fo rme on latikai. multiple PCs tried. internet works well PC works well except the csalem client
grimkid

Re: game lagging. Any ideas why?

Postby jesi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 pm

I ended up de installing and re installing java. I did the reinstall using the offline install since the online one stalled out. I then, went and got a new launcher from the Latakai thread. It seems to have fixed my problem.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Return to Bugs & Technicalities