Dyes and pigment.

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Dyes and pigment.

Postby campercamper » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:58 pm

It is a bit of a general idea. Older pigments were made with natural resources and plants. Via charcoal for black and what not. To bind pigments they would use egg yolk or casein. This could be used for making paint of a kind for paintings, painting inspirationals, or wallpaper. In guessing a dozen uses could be thought up. I just thought this would be a great way to make a way to make dyes and other things.

Maybe some fingerpaint inspirationals and whatever else.
campercamper

Re: Dyes and pigment.

Postby campercamper » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Maybe with using pigments and oil to make a more important painting or paint ... Etc. Whatever ideas this could being to the game.
campercamper

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Not a bad idea. When we get more proficient at UI we will certainly try our luck at these artistic implementations.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby campercamper » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:14 pm

That sounds pretty nice. I wasn't sure if it was already something that existed or if someone already came up with it.
campercamper

Postby grimkid » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:18 am

right click charcoal on a bucket of veg oil and then mix with egg yolk for black dye
grimkid

Return to Ideas & Innovations