(10v5) the UN/Communism Alliance vs the Mighty Capitalists

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: (10v5) the UN/Communism Alliance vs the Mighty Capitalis

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:08 am

JohnCarver wrote:Ok just watched the video here are my observations:

#1: 3:39. Cougar joins the fight in favor of Capitalism. To me that was clearly where it started to tip in their favor and I'm surprised that the communists have not pointed out that this is the only reason they lost.

#2: 4:00 Capitalist starts craving a Frikadel. Clearly they are too powerful due to lucky cravings.

#3: Seriously though, quite proud of this. We have had a lot of ups and downs, and we have a wealth of systems that are nowhere near where I want them. But in all my recollection of playing and watching videos here for 5 years now I do not ever recall a 20 person open world fight where this many people were willing to lose as much as they were (proportionate to the time elapsed in the server of course). Well done to both sides. I'm very proud and this motivates me greatly to ponder what it is that made a situation like this possible, and what I can do to make sure each expedition has interactions like this.

we didnt bring enough regen foods 2 of the ppl with ok sets had to port home due to low blood need loads of trailmix
nosfirebird

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:45 am

Seems like even the United Nations members find these low commies trash:

Not that I am surprised, its Heffernan and his squad after all Image
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:52 am

nosfirebird wrote:we didnt bring enough regen foods 2 of the ppl with ok sets had to port home due to low blood need loads of trailmix

I've been saying for years that the secret to winning is trailmix
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby battleslayer888 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:42 am

When you live the college life, and just come home to sweet video to watch, then realize how many pixels im looking at. Got my reading glasses, and realized. Well oh **** I missed so much.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby battleslayer888 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:14 am

#1: 3:39. Cougar joins the fight in favor of Capitalism. To me that was clearly where it started to tip in their favor and I'm surprised that the communists have not pointed out that this is the only reason they lost.

#2: 4:00 Capitalist starts craving a Frikadel. Clearly they are too powerful due to lucky cravings.

#3: Seriously though, quite proud of this. We have had a lot of ups and downs, and we have a wealth of systems that are nowhere near where I want them. But in all my recollection of playing and watching videos here for 5 years now I do not ever recall a 20 person open world fight where this many people were willing to lose as much as they were (proportionate to the time elapsed in the server of course). Well done to both sides. I'm very proud and this motivates me greatly to ponder what it is that made a situation like this possible, and what I can do to make sure each expedition has interactions like this.

Betrayal being a large issue, stops many groups like this forming. Luckily most our group are hardworking individuals who wouldn't give up betrayal to start somewhere small again for a minor gain. Battles like these can only happen with lower Full and FedUp and easier foods to make. Making alts is a larger portion of PVP, aslong theirs a steady supply to make them, but not make foods OP to where they stop giving benefit to a certain degree of biles. (IE: easy to make wide range of foods that give goods bile but -90%. Low full and fedup) makes an easy way to create alts and keep a steady supply going. These foods are a nonviable option for larger character requiring more foods as a +40 to all biles is nice, but the 90% reduction prevents you from continously biling them like crazy.

As Judaism said, if you want expedition to be pvp pact. (MAIN reason i wanted to do the expedition) Then you have to make certain things easier and less tedius, base building, lower requirements on building supplies (IE: stone hedge: 1 granite 1 stone) Bases are going to be constantly raided and thats the fun part, making a way to make another constantly makes the game flow always happening. Perhaps speedup timber piles and coal clamps to be quicker, this speeds up early game. Allow double proficiency gain during expedition? You wouldnt have to include all these, just pick and choose.
My Idea could be completely ignored and possibly bad, but this would bring the old salem many others enjoyed in terms of raiding mechanics, Yet incorporate current ones.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby VladimirPutin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:37 am

I don’t know if they dragged that mountain lion on purpose or not and tbh I don’t like QQing. After it aggroed me I dragged it across the river to get it to deaggro, by the time I got back myself and another re-engaged them. Sad thing is we most likely would have landed a killing blow on their 2nd titan. But that is now in the woulda coulda shoulda land. This game is quit famous for backstabs and if it is happening or has happened then ***** it, oh well it’s a cowards methods, people to scared to fight so instead they plot. The best thing about this group is we had some “vets” that rage quit after the first hickup, and yet here I have a band of noobs that is willing to fight, defeat after defeat, and enjoy even the small victories when we get them. I am very proud of my group.
VladimirPutin

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:42 am

VladimirPutin wrote:I don’t know if they dragged that mountain lion on purpose or not and tbh I don’t like QQing. After it aggroed me I dragged it across the river to get it to deaggro, by the time I got back myself and another re-engaged them. Sad thing is we most likely would have landed a killing blow on their 2nd titan.

The Cougar was not dragged in, it was an annoyance and I doubt it was in favor of you guys since it stunned Lallaith twice and also led to some friendly fire. As far the ''2nd titan'', how many times do I have to mention that you guys only managed to kill a low 60 biled character (right when the cougar was hitting our forces which only gave you the space to finish the blow) and we received backup of another character straight afterwards which was full health. Its nice to keep up wishful thinking but I'm here to prick your bubble.

A ''titan'' does not hit 4 with a club with full YB you idiot, put that in perspective to my 10's with a club.

The very first leap at of (1.9) and club attack (4.0) our mighty ''titan'' does:

You were able to identify my total biles, even tho you were about 40 biles off, your brain should therefore also be able to get a rough estimate on his biles.

Now piss off again.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:15 am

VladimirPutin wrote:I don’t know if they dragged that mountain lion on purpose or not

Since I couldn't be there I let out a mighty shriek to summon forth Fluffy the capitalist fat cat and he fought in my stead.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:18 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:Since I couldn't be there I let out a mighty shriek to summon forth Fluffy the capitalist fat cat and he fought in my stead.

Since you, Goodman and at least two other people couldn't be there from the scale 0-10 how would you rate their cute attempt vs our full all mighty titan force ?
Judaism
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:25 am

Judaism wrote:Since you, Goodman and at least two other people couldn't be there from the scale 0-10 how would you rate their cute attempt vs our full all mighty titan force ?

As a raid attempt 1, as tribute delivery in the form of cannons and corpses, 7
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses