(10v5) the UN/Communism Alliance vs the Mighty Capitalists

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: (10v5) the UN/Communism Alliance vs the Mighty Capitalis

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:21 am

VladimirPutin wrote:
Judaism wrote:
gustavohvg wrote:
Yes, I don't understand the way THESE commies on the thread think about the game and communicate too... And I was with them in this battle.

To be more honest with them I saw errors from both sides.

Capitalists were somewhat lucky seeing the cannon 10 min after they lit it. You gotta admit that. A guy was coming back to their base at that precise moment.

So nice battle and nice victory for you capitalists. You deserved it - partially for keeping focusing on Concord, partially for having good people ready to scout/fight any time of the day, and partially for the heavy grind.

Thank you, it was a good fight and we always like some PvP.

All **** talk aside, that fight was crazy fun haha!

^ this gunna cull all but 20 of ea animal so i can play a bit more on concord cuz of it. i was the dude in the miners cape u dodged a thrust from duke that random hit me down to o.8 blood i was out of regen food and had 1 person chasing me but he quickly stopped and rejoined you guys i was able to break combat drop everything in inv and port home. was a interesting fight.
ps i calculated the blood dmg that juda took blood is around 240-260ish (if he was at full health when the second fight happened when he k/oed)
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:38 am

nosfirebird wrote: u dodged a thrust from duke

Wow way to ruin the emersion.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:50 am

Dallane wrote:

*immersion ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:51 am

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:

*immersion ¦]

Note to self don't post on cellphone while driving -___-

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:22 am

So the better question, was is this the last of the squabbles or are the Communists going to come back for Round 2?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:23 am

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:

*immersion ¦]

Note to self don't post on cellphone while driving -___-

yes because its for 1) causing spelling errors 2) is illegal around the world 3) can be dangerous not only to you but for other people in the road traffic

SHAME ON YOU DALLANE
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:31 am

Heffernan wrote:yes because its for 1) causing spelling errors

When you get off welfare, stop rocking a burner and actually pay for a real phone you will find that they come with awesome features such as auto spelling/correct.

Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:41 am

Dallane wrote:

When you get off welfare, stop rocking a burner and actually pay for a real phone you will find that they come with awesome features such as auto spelling/correct.

texting and driving kills dont do it lost a good friend to that in high school its not worth ur life bud... or someone elses.
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:46 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:

texting and driving kills dont do it lost a good friend to that in high school its not worth ur life bud... or someone elses.

For anyone concerned I was at a red light with nothing around me in a "dead" part of town.

Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:48 am

Ok just watched the video here are my observations:

#1: 3:39. Cougar joins the fight in favor of Capitalism. To me that was clearly where it started to tip in their favor and I'm surprised that the communists have not pointed out that this is the only reason they lost.

#2: 4:00 Capitalist starts craving a Frikadel. Clearly they are too powerful due to lucky cravings.

#3: Seriously though, quite proud of this. We have had a lot of ups and downs, and we have a wealth of systems that are nowhere near where I want them. But in all my recollection of playing and watching videos here for 5 years now I do not ever recall a 20 person open world fight where this many people were willing to lose as much as they were (proportionate to the time elapsed in the server of course). Well done to both sides. I'm very proud and this motivates me greatly to ponder what it is that made a situation like this possible, and what I can do to make sure each expedition has interactions like this.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses