Delirus the Market Manipulator

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Delirus the Market Manipulator

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:16 am

Hello fellow traders,

The Capitalist have pleasing market news for you. Delirus, the person which has manipulated our free market has been killed.

This person escaped justice once, he abused a house to escape combat on the patch day. He also settled next to the community statue, what a disgrace for our community. He then also used houses to cover scents, so they were impossible to access at the time.

We had set our eyes on an intervention ever since but this market manipulator was on-line far too much for us to seek a window to set our plan in motion. Today however we managed to implement our intervention successfully.

Such a lovely mine, but we found your hidden space.

Wait.... what is this.... a summon-able crime ?

Methuzelah, the son of Enoch, the father of Lamech, and the grandfather of Noah sentenced this man to death. Even with his 180+ biles, Delirus was down swiftly by these godly hands.

I guess he valued the ancient well kept secrets about grapes far too valuable to be shared with commoners.

The top 1 scalp, more than doubled the #2 spot. A fine exe axe, the server's first!

Upon closer inspection we also noticed some traceable actions of the past:

This person had sufficient resources for both a town bell and a plank wall, he must have been overconfident:

Lets not derail, here are the valuables back into trusted hands:

I wish you all the greatest fortune,
Twan
Partner Managing Director
Concord Capitalists Incorporated
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: Delirus the Market Manipulator

Postby toddesloan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:41 am

not bad! looks like that poor bastard had been grinding concord non stop lol
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 am

His brother logged in, attacked my fighter. He managed to deal 20 blood on me, vs atleast 120 blood against him.

Yet another high scalp:

The guy assumed that I was the nooblet Heffernan, what do people have high expectations of a loser.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Spriggan12 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:45 am

Haha, I may reveal myself as Mavis... xD

I still prefer going down like a noob fighting in contrast to just hide like a carebear...

Concord has been fun either way, it was actual my first real character. None got above the 50 biles before because i kept loosing interest xD

And as far as I am concerned, it was not Judaism who killed us, it was one of the seven deadly sins: Sloth.

We were missing copper for the bell for like forever. Once i stole... eeeehhh i mean found some copper unclaimed laying around, we just kinda lost interest and weren't doing much around. ^^

Well I would stay on concord if we would not have lost our base...
I guess it's time to start anew on Providence this time and start to learn to actual pvp, so the next time we meet,Judaism, it will end the other way around! xD

Last Greetings,
Mavis Vermillion

P.S. I love and hate the trash talk on the forum at the same time xD

Edith:
It was me hiding in that house on patch day. Delirus would have killed you. xD
Last edited by Spriggan12 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spriggan12

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:47 am

Spriggan12 wrote:Haha, I may reveal myself as Mavis... xD

I still prefer going down like a noob fighting in contrast to just hide like a carebear...

Concord has been fun either way, it was actual my first real character. None got above the 50 biles before because i kept loosing interest xD

And as far as I am concerned, it was not Judaism who killed us, it was one of the seven deadly sins: Sloth.

We were missing copper for the bell for like forever. Once i stole... eeeehhh i mean found some copper unclaimed laying around, we just kinda lost interest and weren't doing much around. ^^

Well I would stay on concord if we would not have lost our base...
I guess it's time to start anew on Providence this time and start to learn to actual pvp, so the next time we meet,Judaism, it will end the other way around! xD

Last Greetings,
Mavis Vermillion

P.S. I love and hate the trash talk on the forum at the same time xD

Glad you guys put up a fight. It does seem like people are starting to get thinned out of concord at an alarming pace now! Either way, Providence would be a nice place to develop a character for practice so you can give it another go on the next expedition :)
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby gustavohvg » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:06 am

Nice loot

The most impressive thing though is how 2 people can mantain a base beautifully organized as this one for a month even having a lot of objects on it It's a visual paradise!

All the townmates I ever had built stuff chaotically, making me doing the same after a while
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby toddesloan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:53 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Glad you guys put up a fight. It does seem like people are starting to get thinned out of concord at an alarming pace now!

Aye, and the common theme among all of us - "we just kinda lost interest and weren't doing much around".

Next expedition speed the progression up to at least 4x. And you might keep more of us active. Just my .02.
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:55 pm

Judaism wrote:His brother logged in, attacked my fighter. He managed to deal 20 blood on me, vs atleast 120 blood against him.

Yet another high scalp:

The guy assumed that I was the nooblet Heffernan, what do people have high expectations of a loser.

says the guy that only ever achieved something on a expedition server
Heffernan

Postby delirus » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:50 pm

Justice!
delirus
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:50 pm

toddesloan wrote:
Aye, and the common theme among all of us - "we just kinda lost interest and weren't doing much around".

Next expedition speed the progression up to at least 4x. And you might keep more of us active. Just my .02.

It has only been a month and players already have Tier 3 stuff, Cannons, 100+ Bliles (some have 200+ but plenty of vets were able to hit 100+), and 150+ Prof.

For a server where these things should be reached 3 months in, and win conditions should be met 6 months in. Players were already 'too advanced' this expedition for the time that has elapsed. Thus meaning I would slow down progression before speeding it up. What specific part of progression would you feel you wanted sped up, and why? Does it not too bother you to see players achieve 95%+ of Salem content in less than 30 days on a fresh server?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Next

Return to House of Burgesses