Small Capitalist Stock Exchange

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Small Capitalist Stock Exchange

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:05 pm

Dear traders of the SCSE,

This thread will be dedicated to the small exchanges on the SCSE, the ones which do hold relevance however simply are not large enough for dedicated threads on its own.

To start it off, hereby the very first video regarding these small changes:

https://youtu.be/osLTaZkPfCI

I wish you all the greatest fortune,
Twan
Partner Managing Director
Concord Capitalists Incorporated
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: Small Capitalist Stock Exchange

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:08 pm

imagine having to nolife your stats up in a dead server and kill a few randoms cuz you never achieved anything in the real server and think people care :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:13 pm

Heffernan wrote:imagine having to nolife your stats up in a dead server and kill a few randoms cuz you never achieved anything in the real server ¦]

Other than Darwoth, the Candy gang and the MM tribe the Kristians were the most successful as far I am aware in terms of raiding, killing and so forth. Yes there were some other factions which managed to beat us sometimes, but if you look at it objectively there was no-1 other than Darwoth which dared to challenge us during a time of three years. Those achievements will be impossible to surpass in the current server conditions. You were not even playing Salem during our prime-time neither are you aware of the factions we have dealt with so you will always remain clueless. Just stop trying to piss on the history, you still hold no relevance to it even after several years of Salem.

In any case, that faction has been dissolved quite a while ago so I don't see how it matters.
Last edited by Judaism on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:imagine having to nolife your stats up in a dead server and kill a few randoms cuz you never achieved anything in the real server ¦]

Other than Darwoth, the Candy gang and the MM tribe the Kristians were the most successful as far I am aware in terms of raiding, killing and so forth. Those achievements will be impossible to surpass in the current server conditions. You were not even playing Salem during our prime-time neither are you aware of the factions we have dealt with so you will always remain clueless. Just stop trying to piss on the history, you still hold no relevance to it even after several years of Salem.

In any case, that faction has been dissolved quite a while ago so I don't see how it matters.

WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT?

i solo was a 100x more capable and active raider then your whole group combined and unlike you guys i have never ragequit.

really its a harassment for a serious raider like me that you tools call yourself "raiders" cuz u killed 1-2 new players outside prov..
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Ok which significant faction have you wiped out ?
Judaism
Customer

Postby Brego » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:22 pm

The guy with Frying Pan is my comediant hero!!!LOVE HIM!
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:28 pm

heffernan has no idea what is in store for him the second concord shuts down and everyone his stupid ass has been running his mouth to set aside their old rivalries to ***** every sign he ever existed off of providence.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:31 pm

Darwoth wrote:heffernan has no idea what is in store for him the second concord shuts down and everyone his stupid ass has been running his mouth to set aside their old rivalries to ***** every sign he ever existed off of providence.

im already scared of your lousy words and empty treats :lol:
Heffernan

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:31 pm

My favorite is the QQ forum posts after the deaths :).

Good stuff.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:34 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:heffernan has no idea what is in store for him the second concord shuts down and everyone his stupid ass has been running his mouth to set aside their old rivalries to ***** every sign he ever existed off of providence.

im already scared of your lousy words and empty treats :lol:

oh god my erection just grew by another 18 inches and has now ripped a hole through my desk for i have seen the future.
Darwoth

Next

Return to House of Burgesses