Concord Update-Statue Marble

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Concord Update-Statue Marble

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:11 am

Darwoth wrote:i love how heffernan warped into kukus vault gets banned for a month and sucks my **** to protect his ****, then kuku gets banned for 12 hours for killing over 20 people in the stocks with snakes with the assistance of marp who turns the flag on for her to do so.

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:13 am

Darwoth wrote:yeah, santa was in a very giving mood to boost the faction he has boosted for three years with such a boon.

i love how heffernan warped into kukus vault gets banned for a month and sucks my **** to protect his ****, then kuku gets banned for 12 hours for killing over 20 people in the stocks with snakes with the assistance of marp who turns the flag on for her to do so.

WTF A ***** NONSENSE
or really dumb troll
gorniksam

Postby Judaism » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:14 am

I have seen multiple occasions of this before but never anywhere near this size. I am glad that I do not waste my time on Providence anymore which has long left the true nature of what once Salem used to be, so therefore I hardly care about it. If I were to still be playing on it, such intervention would of-course upset me greatly.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:16 am

yes, even though it was stated she was banned over it i never believed it on account of who did the saying (same guy that gave her faction a few billion of upgrades).

who cares, game is crap and getting crappier. devs are deceitful assholes and have been since the start. and the playerbase are morons who know nothing except that they are so enthralled with me that no matter what is staring them in the face it is just an opportunity to spout something stupid in my general direction.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:26 am

Darwoth wrote:yes, even though it was stated she was banned over it i never believed it on account of who did the saying (same guy that gave her faction a few billion of upgrades).

its actually that noone cares, she abused so many bugs in the past years wich i all reported and got fixed but nothing done to her, the killing in stocks with snakes, the running away with dead bodies on a mount ,the posiondart abuse on darkenbears to farm paws, the unlimited farming of 100% drop darkenbear eyes before reporting it (after selling many in stalls and getting to keep the silver), or maybe this one i also reported but noone cares about? just to name a few of many..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbxErzuJzOg
Heffernan

Postby strpk0 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:34 am

Or you could just, you know, live a little, have some fun while playing a game. No need to sensationalize everything in order to propel your own points of view.

You can argue technicalities and theoretical "silver values" of stuff that basically really boils down to the devs being "nice" and giving nice things to people (and publicly announcing whenever they're willing to do so) when they don't act like complete asshats in return. Whether it was 1 or 100.000 tiles matters very little when it amounts (in my obviously arguable point of view) to less burden for someone that is clearly very active and involved with the game. At least enough so to make a town of that size.

Because the only outcome of stirring up ***** over stupid **** that matters and affects very little to everyone else's gameplay experience is the devs going "OK, no more gifts then, because we cannot have nice things because people don't know how to have fun and not ***** and moan about everything". IF and only IF there was foul play involved then I can understand the concern people would have with stuff like this, but otherwise you're just riling people up for no good reason.
Last edited by strpk0 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
strpk0

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:35 am

Well ****, if I knew Marp was giving out such generous gifts for X-Mas I would have sent him my nudes too cause all I asked for was some pavement art with sand/shallow water/non-diggable snow that wouldn't have upset any game balances in term of base defence. :roll:

I didn't get the pavement, just to make that clear.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Hose » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:39 am

If we get free items by sending nudes to the developers i am definitely sending some of my best friend to JC/Marp
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:49 am

strpk0 wrote:there was foul play involved then I can understand the concern people would have with stuff like this.

sir, you do not understand the situation as this single sentence would have been the sum total of your reply if you did.
Darwoth

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:51 am

Kuku boobs are the most powerful ones since Brona quit? But on topic, im surprised you didnt get banned Darwoth, other players had gotten permabanned for much less, i guess devs are showing you a lot of face and still care about your opinions, just try to talk this kind of stuff in pms there is a little point in showing this kind of dev interventions.-
RobertoKarlos

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements