Pair of Pigs on Providence

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Pair of Pigs on Providence

Postby Lusewing » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm

10,000 for the pair:

So I have a pair of bandit pigs to sell (thats just what I call this particular skin variation) First of all some data on the two so you will have a better idea of what you are buying:

Born on the 6th of Jan
Grew to adult on the 10th

Litter expected on the 17th at the soonest.

With current data it is expected that the boar will live till the 1st of April, and the Sow till the 26th of March. This should mean that the Sow should give about 10 litters in her lifetime (one a week). Pigs have about 2-4 piglets in a litter meaning you should get between 20-40 pigglets from her. Not too bad really.

I'm asking 10,000 for the pair, though I am willing to talk about other forms of payment such as traded items. Please make sure you are able to build feeding troughs and swineflu meds before you even consider buying any pigs. A barn helps reduce how often animals get sick suring a cold snap but the meds are not too hard to make and administer. Just don't keep farm animals outside as it is bound to make you a target. More information can be given for those that need it.

Trading needs to be done during the quieter hours of Salem to avoid the pigs getting stompt on - if death dose happen during the trade, your silver will be refunded.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Re: Pair of Pigs on Providence

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Those are very ugly pigs. >(
ZoddAlmighty

Re: Pair of Pigs on Providence

Postby Lusewing » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:49 pm

lol, yes they are not the best looking pigs - but they still taste good when cooked. I'm actually working more on my black pig lines:

But it takes a while to make them breed true as well as to raise their stats.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Return to The Trade-Wind