Komplete Kiddy Konspiracy

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Komplete Kiddy Konspiracy

Postby yuukki » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:05 am

As many of you know, a wise witch of the far off land of providence. I chose to enter into the new world of Concord. With intentions to do it with a small group, or alone. Goal set, plan done and thought out everything needed. However sillyness brewing in the background. While the members of Kapitalists were out fighting, biling and pushing towards combat. I stuck behind and constructed our base, began our mining operations. Prepared our teddy bears and other comforts in this dark new world to ensure safety for my Komrades in arm. Pushing further skills such as steel making and masonry it seems my power grew unfounded.

Being the owner of Pclaim at all of our bases (including the town bell) a ridiculous, petty and childish notion of "power" comes up. As the out liar and "fresh blood" of this group I was subject to grand Konspiracy and was asked to relinquish all ownership and hand over to another member as if this wasn't enough, my character alone was an issue. Being progressed with our groups assets and having the highest of skills (1200+ scalp) it became a "danger" to leave it in my hands clearly.

This absurdity knew no bounds. However while I enjoyed the patronage of my Komrades. I am disappointed that in the grand scheme of our objective and goals they let so stupid, childish notions come to hand. Absolute power in my hands. Kill my character? Betrayal? Destroy the bell? Salvage everything in sight? Endless options remain open.

I choose not to degrade myself into pathetic, highschool drama and have done none of the sorts and wish my "Komrades" good fortune in the future, excluding myself of course. A betrayal of sad magnitude really, and a loss for them. My trust clearly misplaced and my attempt at kinship towards those whom I did not know, but welcomed with open arms gone.

I hope to let you know that in the future, you would do well to ensure that you refrain from allies, while this case you were not hurt in such trivial behavior in the future others may not be kind. Sticking to yourselves would truly be wise. Trust is dead.

So much for "focusing on the objective"
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Re: Komplete Kiddy Konspiracy

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:07 am

Oh my?! Trouble in Kapitalist Kountry?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby strpk0 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:13 am

You friggin bullies

SHAME
strpk0

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:16 am

lmao
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby VladimirPutin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:20 am

#fakenews
VladimirPutin

Postby Nikixos » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:25 am

the kkk tryina win concord be like
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Forungi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:13 am

Not even remotely surprised.
Forungi

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 am

And thats why Darwoth always wins against the players you joined up with. Not you in particular but the other people.

Sorry to hear such a shameful story, whether it be from them wanting to have the "Title" of being the winner for themself or some other bull **** it really is sad to see things end up like this.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:31 am

Your choice in friends needs to improve.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby belgear » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:34 am

lol at ^^^^^^^ this stuff above
belgear
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses