A Murder on Concord

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: A Murder on Concord

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:15 pm

Justice Indeed!
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby toddesloan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:36 am

Either you need to wall yourself in or put a bunch of logs or something in front of that door entrance. Me personally I would wall myself in and teleport in and out until you can make locks.
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby belgear » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:52 am

I smell communists afoot
belgear
Customer

Postby Ghoul » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:01 am

I think most people believe that unfamiliar posters are new to Salem's mechanics and unaware of things like how to secure their base, but consider this: I know how to secure my claim. I did not think it to be immediately necessary because of the very false sense of security I carried with me from Prov. Also I'm lazy :)

I posted this only because it was exciting for me. FINALLY, after playing on Prov. and giving up because I never encountered a god damn threatening soul, I was attacked on Concord and learned the dire risks which lay within the lumberwoods.

inb4 someone tells me i'm foolish and further explains how to secure my claim Image

EDIT:
"Justice can not be for one side alone, but must be for both."
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:53 am

How to secure your claim 101; :roll:

Put your combat skills on your hotkeys. I bet you don't even have stomp hotkey'd on providence either.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby toddesloan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:10 pm

I stomped a deer yesterday for almost 8. Then out popped baby Jesus. It was pretty epic..

BTW if someone trespasses onto your claim and stomp KOs you, they will not leave any real scents correct? It's only if they steal or attack a structure correct? I ask because like Ghoul I ran into maybe 1-2 people on Providence inside their actual base lol
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Hose » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 pm

Lol get pounded, kid.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Ghoul wrote:inb4 someone tells me i'm foolish and further explains how to secure my claim Image

Yeah I would tell you that you are very foolish indeed. You guys went through the effort of panning over a gold bar worth of golden eggs, making plenty of copper bars, bought additional store packages and yet still have not locked your gates.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses