Black screen after logged in .?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Black screen after logged in .?

Postby LOMS » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:32 am

loftar wrote:Indeed, the tile-info packet had grown large enough to be fragmented at the IP level. There's a case to be made that people whose routers refuse IP fragmentation should get fukked, but at least that makes it easy to fix.

***** yeah, I've just summoned the Old God and he just confirmed how smart I am, lol ¦] . Going back into pit, bye.
LOMS

Postby loftar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:35 am

LOMS wrote:and he just confirmed how smart I am, lol

Well, technically, it wasn't caused by excdeeding the MTU, but by fragmentation being refused , which is never so slightly different. ¦]
loftar

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:51 am

This thread is now about how cool my wire shark is. Please stay on topic.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby strpk0 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:53 am

JohnCarver wrote:This thread is now about how cool my wire shark is. Please stay on topic.

Look at my wire shark
My wireshark's amazing
strpk0

Postby gustavohvg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:28 am

Some little additional info: just before entering the char selection screen I had a black screen for about 3~5 seconds and them it always entered. After this I had the eternal black screen after choosing my char.

(as I said everything worked after trying different clients and different characters. I may be experiencing a worse connection than before, but can't be sure about that)

I'm using a laptop with 64x architecture, 64x java, Intel HD graphics card and a driver manually updated

- BlackHawk be aware that the Intel website AND external software to update the drivers automatically do not work properly to update Intel video drivers. You need to spend an hour manually updating the stuff
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Previous

Return to Help!