United we stand?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

United we stand?

Postby Lusewing » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Okay so we have lots of groups popping up ready for Concord, as well as a more active Planters & Pilgrims, all great. But while there are the leaderboards to contest over the real ‘challenge’ will be for the pilgrims to win this server. It will never be ‘this faction’ or ‘that faction’. It is us against the witch’s. It doesn't matter WHO gets the wine to the boats - only that they reach the boats.

Do we really want to have to buy the riches of this server from our King, a year later? I know I don’t.

I have no big plans or banner for people to flock under, people already have those that they trust and work well with. I’m just here to say that we have to remember what we are fighting for. With each young town pillaged in Concord, the Pilgrims get a little weaker. With each new player who gets ganked for nothing more than a savage charm, we lose another able body who could help defend the boats.

Be strong, play smart, and don’t go shooting yourselves in the foot guys.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Re: United we stand?

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Lusewing wrote:Okay so we have lots of groups popping up ready for Concord, as well as a more active Planters & Pilgrims, all great. But while there are the leaderboards to contest over the real ‘challenge’ will be for the pilgrims to win this server. It will never be ‘this faction’ or ‘that faction’. It is us against the witch’s. It doesn't matter WHO gets the wine to the boats - only that they reach the boats.

Do we really want to have to buy the riches of this server from our King, a year later? I know I don’t.

I have no big plans or banner for people to flock under, people already have those that they trust and work well with. I’m just here to say that we have to remember what we are fighting for. With each young town pillaged in Concord, the Pilgrims get a little weaker. With each new player who gets ganked for nothing more than a savage charm, we lose another able body who could help defend the boats.

Be strong, play smart, and don’t go shooting yourselves in the foot guys.

If a character doesn't have a green tag then they are dead. I will however leave the savage charm in the nearest stump.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Trenial » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:19 pm

Hexed, we all fall.
Last edited by Trenial on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby gustavohvg » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Since most people will be interested on filling the boats and some strong witches will try to kill each other it's unlikely that some witch win the server before securing the wine. Relax.
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby kailundai » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:59 pm

The witch is already here?
witches is already chosen before the server open?
kailundai

Postby yuukki » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Witches will win. Period.

⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby toddesloan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:16 pm

Pay to win!!!! ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦]

Which is actually pretty good for JC I suppose :D
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)