aloying?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: aloying?

Postby nuty » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:44 pm

so basically alloying just dont work and there's no point making a set couse you get 182% of bars anyway like wiki says! so the question is IF IT DOES NOT WORK IS IT A BUG? and if admins dont want to peps spam metal bars maybe change alloying to metal purity or i dont know coal pile making quantity
nuty

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:18 pm

nuty wrote:so basically alloying just dont work and there's no point making a set couse you get 182% of bars anyway like wiki says! so the question is IF IT DOES NOT WORK IS IT A BUG? and if admins dont want to peps spam metal bars maybe change alloying to metal purity or i dont know coal pile making quantity

I shall forever call you "The Wise One".
ZoddAlmighty

Postby JohnCarver » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:32 am

nuty wrote:so basically alloying just dont work and there's no point making a set couse you get 182% of bars anyway like wiki says! so the question is IF IT DOES NOT WORK IS IT A BUG? and if admins dont want to peps spam metal bars maybe change alloying to metal purity or i dont know coal pile making quantity

A player with lots of alloying, should over many runs, get more bars than a player with small amounts of alloying.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Teoki » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:21 am

JohnCarver wrote:
A player with lots of alloying, should over many runs, get more bars than a player with small amounts of alloying.

My problems with alloying are linked to the mannequins: my smelters are underground, my mannequins not. Smelting takes too much time to just wait so I usually wear other stuff and the difference between productivity only and a arcane-less alloying set does not seem so great to justify going upstairs or manually swap piece by piece.

Personally either raise alloying efficiency / add more medium level artifacts (like weaving) or let me use mannequins underground.
Teoki

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Teoki wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:

My problems with alloying are linked to the mannequins: my smelters are underground, my mannequins not. Smelting takes too much time to just wait so I usually wear other stuff and the difference between productivity only and a arcane-less alloying set does not seem so great to justify going upstairs or manually swap piece by piece.

Personally either raise alloying efficiency / add more medium level artifacts (like weaving) or let me use mannequins underground.

Or put a house right outside your mine and if thats too far from your ore smelters than I suggest moving your ore smelters closer to the house, whether it be on the 1st mine lvl or above ground.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:09 am

BTW underground smelters are going to smoke out your mines and kill you guys. I've never liked that :).
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Qiresea » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:24 am

JohnCarver wrote:BTW underground smelters are going to smoke out your mines and kill you guys.

please dont do that
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Ofisat » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:35 am

Qiresea wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:BTW underground smelters are going to smoke out your mines and kill you guys.

please dont do that

+1 please dont JC!
Ofisat
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:37 am

You have salvage, you can rebuild upstairs.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Qiresea » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:40 am

Nikixos wrote:You have salvage, you can rebuild upstairs.

i have no space for smelters "upstairs" unless i build them far away from the mine. that will completely ***** up the design of my base.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Help!