It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

A forum for Store-based announcements.

Re: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Postby Ronch » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:51 am

Lusewing wrote:I didn't meet anyone on the route to Santa, and it only took an hour or two to get my 50 humor alt. The adventure was not only fun - but highly profitable, since we ran into a rainbow events and to 36 golden eggs. A wonderful suprise.

As for not being able to ask for anything 'valubal', why not think outside the box a little? Each one of our village mates has asked for something of high worth, to them - for a few, somethings completly priceless. Will we get our wishes? Thats up to Santa to decide, but honistly stop trying to treat this game as a job. HAVE FUN. Explore. Take chances. There is so muh to find and enjoy in this game. It don't have to always be down to 'cost and worth'. Do something purely to have fun... or don't, no one is saying you have to take part in the Event.
:(
I regret missing the trip and the fun exploring along the way, but as a Noob-Salemite I am still quite busy establishing a homestead and learning more upon more of the endless content that it has to offer.

What an awesome game I've found here.
Cant wait to meet new friends in the game !
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Lusewing » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:58 am

If you ever want to buddy up on an event let me know ^.^
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Andromedan » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:06 am

Ronch wrote:
Lusewing wrote:I didn't meet anyone on the route to Santa, and it only took an hour or two to get my 50 humor alt. The adventure was not only fun - but highly profitable, since we ran into a rainbow events and to 36 golden eggs. A wonderful suprise.

As for not being able to ask for anything 'valubal', why not think outside the box a little? Each one of our village mates has asked for something of high worth, to them - for a few, somethings completly priceless. Will we get our wishes? Thats up to Santa to decide, but honistly stop trying to treat this game as a job. HAVE FUN. Explore. Take chances. There is so muh to find and enjoy in this game. It don't have to always be down to 'cost and worth'. Do something purely to have fun... or don't, no one is saying you have to take part in the Event.
:(
I regret missing the trip and the fun exploring along the way, but as a Noob-Salemite I am still quite busy establishing a homestead and learning more upon more of the endless content that it has to offer.

What an awesome game I've found here.
Cant wait to meet new friends in the game !

In my opinion, it's the greatest game there is, but it takes a certain mindset to fully appreciate it long term, especially when facing defeat. However, if you achieve that mindset, you will fail to look back on anything less than Salem, because it simply won't do anymore.
Andromedan

Postby Ronch » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Andromedan wrote:In my opinion, it's the greatest game there is, but it takes a certain mindset to fully appreciate it long term, especially when facing defeat. However, if you achieve that mindset, you will fail to look back on anything less than Salem, because it simply won't do anymore.

I couldn't agree more.
Defeat is part of life's lessons.
I've been around for a little over 50 years now, and Salem is the greatest game that I have found so far. I regret waiting this long to finally begin playing it.
Ronch

Postby Ronch » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Lusewing wrote:If you ever want to buddy up on an event let me know ^.^

Will do, thank you.
Ronch

Postby MarpTarpton » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:46 am

And so, despite the world ending for a day, Santa has finished his 2017 journey. If you made the trip to Santa's shop and gave his helper a letter, you should have been visited by the spirited elf and received some kind of notice in a wooden box next to the bed you were sleeping in or near your homestead. If not, it is entirely possible that Santa misplaced you request. If that's the case, please PM me and I'll double check his records. All that said, Merry Christmas :).
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Kandarim » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:47 am

And merry christmas to you and yours!
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Lusewing » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:47 am

Thank you Santa!! I love my new friend.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Once Again !

Postby Bjebr » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:44 am

Dear Santa ,

Once again , this year I had been a nice Pilgrim . I took part in your ransom' payout to His Majesty ; I helped build your sleight ; I even risk my life climbing the highest mountains to present you my letter.
Once again , you were not able to gift me the modest present I was hoping for. Yet it would have yielded me so few silver ; it was not really a golden item ; It was not precisely Livestock ; I hope it will not need Dev Power in the foreseeable future ; and I was completly agree to receive several of them so that it would not have been "an excessively rare item".

Once again next year I will ask for the exact same gift ! I'm sure that with a full year to ready yourself , this will not be "beyond Santa's modest abilities" next year.

Once again , i will be a nice Pilgrim next year ; and I will use the extra "Executioners Whip" you provided me as an alternative gift this year to prove it , and punish naughty Pilgrims !

Bjebr
Bjebr

Postby grapefruitv » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:33 pm

Thank you for all the wonderful presents and merry Christmas!
grapefruitv

PreviousNext

Return to Store Updates & Competitions