Message for devs

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Message for devs

Postby Ludwigp » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:17 am

You said that there can't be black peoples
There can't be priests
Then after some marijuana puffs I had a beutifull dream

There are Native Americans of course Indians how much people call them , maybe lets create 2 first skills before survival skill - Pilgrim path and Indian Path after that player can choose who he want to be and there will no City but Tribe others things to craft other craftings methods like other clothes they will have bows and spears and bonuses for nature - but problems with iron they will only be able to buy it no houses only tents and long "house" they will be able to dance for bonuses close to fire. And the best pilgrims who will kill Indian will not get any criminal act and Indian who will kill pilgrim too - great PvP idea , for me beutifull dream

Tell me devs how much I need to donate or pay to make you work in this project of my awesome idea I can even be a alpha, beta tester of this project

Answer me devs I donated much times now I want answer :D
Ludwigp

Re: Message for devs

Postby Goodman12 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:34 am

You better be trolling you goddamn idiot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:42 am

Goodman12 wrote:You better be trolling you goddamn idiot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if only...

there should be a timeline upon registering that for 6 months + less then 50 postcount u cant post here...
Heffernan

Postby Ludwigp » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:47 am

Heff dont troll me I'm not active in forum but in game I have 300 billes characters I traded with u and wroted to u much times xd
Ludwigp

Postby PatrykPrz » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:55 am

It is a great idea Ludwig, a lot of my friends stopped playing becourse there wasn't anything like that we were group of Ten if this idea will be in server we will come back. I will send you my e-mail address for contact
PatrykPrz

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:06 am

Suggesting factions for our already existing factions so we can faction even HARDER. Best RP idea I've ever heard in awhile.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:17 am

Ludwigp wrote:Tell me devs how much I need to donate or pay to make you work in this project of my awesome idea I can even be a alpha, beta tester of this project

Answer me devs I donated much times now I want answer :D

This is a prime example of retarded **** in ideas that I was talking about on discord the other night.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:20 am

MaxPlanck wrote:Suggesting factions for our already existing factions so we can faction even HARDER. Best RP idea I've ever heard in awhile.

Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:26 am

CAN WE HAVE HORDE AND ALLIANCE?????
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Goodman12 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:47 am

wheres that facepalm emote I've been talking about?
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations