Duplicating bug

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Duplicating bug

Postby Shroodle » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:06 pm

As much as I love this bug, I figured I should say something about it. If you take 1 fiber and 2 leaves (i dont remember the exact type) and make a tool belt, you can tear it into 2 rags (essentially duplicating fiber) im not sure if that is intended, but it seems a little overpowered.
Shroodle

Re: Duplicating bug

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Fibre is very common to begin with, picking leaves to farm fibre isn't exactly duping if you have to keep picking leaves to make more fibre. Also, fibre is fairly useless in general except for a few newbie things.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:04 am

also just in a common think that might benefit the developers if you find a Bug thats is Critical or can Duplicate items or anything please send them to these 2 developers in a private mail so people cant abuse it

MarpTarpton

TotalyMeow
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:18 am

Interesting, and not anything we probably thought about when we made the recipes. But, I think it's nothing to worry about, it's so easy to get fiber already.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Shroodle » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:03 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Interesting, and not anything we probably thought about when we made the recipes. But, I think it's nothing to worry about, it's so easy to get fiber already.

I guess my main point, is that the by scrapping the belt into 2 rags, you can then make 2 belts, then 4, then 8 etc.. and leaves are far easier to come by. That makes fiber easier to gather, even though it is relatively easy to begin with. It just takes the exploration out of the game, and makes it less effort. (Which to some is probably beneficial)

Heffernan wrote:also just in a common think that might benefit the developers if you find a Bug thats is Critical or can Duplicate items or anything please send them to these 2 developers in a private mail so people cant abuse it

MarpTarpton

TotalyMeow

I will do that in the future, I guess I am one of the few people who don't expect replies from dev's of games, or for them to check messages, because they have enough stuff to do already :)
Shroodle

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:12 am

You can also farm a trillion reeds along the shallow waters and combine them together and those are fibres aswell, just as fast as your method and you don't need to sacrifice a fibre to make another fibre.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby riolic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:31 pm

#Fibergate2017
riolic
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Interesting

Novice Toolbelt
1x Fibre
2x Myrtle Oak Leaves

yes you will got 2x Plant Fibre but lose 2x Myrtle Oak Leaves

100% pure Duplicating bug work like you made Novice Toolbelt from 1x Fibre and got 2x Fibre... but if you need more materials... i think isn't duplicating bug

It's like Shell Bikini ^^ but... can't spam with Shell like Myrtle Oak Leaves

thx, for idea!
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Holy **** dude play the game for more than a week atleast before posting 10 ideas and a bug that turns 2 bush leaves into fiber.
Rifmaster

Postby Shroodle » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:33 am

Rifmaster wrote:Holy **** dude play the game for more than a week atleast before posting 10 ideas and a bug that turns 2 bush leaves into fiber.

Okay, so new players shouldn't post about bugs??? Low IQ much??

I'm sure the dev's feel the same though. Since all the players who have been playing forever are still in the early stages, I'm sure they will find bugs in the early game. You are so right. I'm sorry for not understanding that. I didn't know you were still struggling for fiber to make clothing for you and your friends. I'm so so sorry.

Nsuidara wrote:Interesting

Novice Toolbelt
1x Fibre
2x Myrtle Oak Leaves

yes you will got 2x Plant Fibre but lose 2x Myrtle Oak Leaves

100% pure Duplicating bug work like you made Novice Toolbelt from 1x Fibre and got 2x Fibre... but if you need more materials... i think isn't duplicating bug

It's like Shell Bikini ^^ but... can't spam with Shell like Myrtle Oak Leaves

thx, for idea!

I wasn't sure what to call it, and I just thought that since the Myrtle Oak Leaves were quite easy to get, and they weigh so little, that it probably wasn't intended to be this way. I see your point though.
Shroodle

Next

Return to Bugs & Technicalities