animals

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

Re: animals

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:40 am

HDHB wrote:so how would they have been able to attend something that never happened?

Darwoth wrote:for those that participated on popham, their animals are already paid for

so I think you owe each participant of your popham cannibalism 75k now

nobody cares what the losers think.

the entire animal thing started as an inside joke between me and tulgarath while i was drunk that in spite of being scarcely able to type coherently i could still succeed in talking out of my ass on the forum and convince a few people to kill themselves, was planning to get 2 - 3 newbs to dirtnap for our joke and that was it i never expected it to take off like it did where nearly the entire server (82 people) killed themselves (not including my own pvp kills which were approx 60). folks think their crappy popham characters were a lot better than they were, most of you were only worth 10 - 20 stats. originally i was simply going to tell everyone to kiss my ass on animals and laugh that i convinced everyone to kill themselves removing competition and ensuring the ark would never be completed. but instead i tried to make an event which you all refused to come to. now you can scrounge the forest or be slaves to "his majesty" for tokens again instead of being an american all to get animals that suck compared to mine and are 8 months behind.

or you can buy mine and be greatful for the opportunity.

edit: just to be benevolent i will give those on the livestock list (i still have it) a 20% discount
Last edited by Darwoth on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:52 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I will trade my family recipe for making best serbian moonshine for animals.
Beat that losers >D
Edit: Jk about losers, dont ban me guys

appalaichan shine is far superior we have already discussed this fact of life
Darwoth

Postby belgear » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:53 am

+1 trade went well
belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:20 am

so far both belgear and aos have purchased animals successfully with basic pointers on how to not kill them and a few medicines, there are at least two non retarded people playing salem other than myself thank god.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:24 am

Nikixos wrote:
Heffernan wrote:you know everyone here posting against darwoth basically adds to a list of soon-dead-people?

you know you sounded too ***** retarded? :D

the darwoth may take his leisurely time getting into form, but that does not matter since when he does everyone he does not like is dead in a few weeks tops. five+ years of salem history and dozens of destroyed factions stronger and more numerous than any that have been in game in years have discovered this truth the hard way.
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:25 am

For me is expensive, i never saw in my pocket 20k silvers :D

but... Dwaroth... you tell us story and blame other players "noobs" etc...
and you think we can trust you about animals ? you sell pair for 75k silver.. where male can be easy "castrated" :( poor animals

edit. i was thinking about talking what i discover/explore about animals but... i keep secret this for me... :P (other for self)
mean when i ask few people they dont say nothing... so what i got when i share this information = nothing, so NO WAY
i like when info animals is little like witchcraft
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:52 pm

i did not ask/care if anyone "trusts" me, my thread is not intended for people who are "scared" of being scammed because they are unable to tell if an animal has a pair of balls or not.
Darwoth

Postby svablas » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:56 pm

Darwoth wrote:
HDHB wrote:so how would they have been able to attend something that never happened?

Darwoth wrote:for those that participated on popham, their animals are already paid for

so I think you owe each participant of your popham cannibalism 75k now

nobody cares what the losers think.

the entire animal thing started as an inside joke between me and tulgarath while i was drunk that in spite of being scarcely able to type coherently i could still succeed in talking out of my ass on the forum and convince a few people to kill themselves, was planning to get 2 - 3 newbs to dirtnap for our joke and that was it i never expected it to take off like it did where nearly the entire server (82 people) killed themselves (not including my own pvp kills which were approx 60). folks think their crappy popham characters were a lot better than they were, most of you were only worth 10 - 20 stats. originally i was simply going to tell everyone to kiss my ass on animals and laugh that i convinced everyone to kill themselves removing competition and ensuring the ark would never be completed. but instead i tried to make an event which you all refused to come to. now you can scrounge the forest or be slaves to "his majesty" for tokens again instead of being an american all to get animals that suck compared to mine and are 8 months behind.

or you can buy mine and be greatful for the opportunity.

edit: just to be benevolent i will give those on the livestock list (i still have it) a 20% discount

well after you trolled entire poopham server you still hoping that people is stupid enough to come to you event where whey most probably will be massacred for you amusement ( well some was stupid enough to register themselves to your "event"). What i can say... well played Darwoth!
Grind till the end of time or die trying
svablas

Postby gorniksam » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:17 pm

+1, smooth trade
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:04 am

in addition to the existing feedbacks i have now sold at least one more pair of each type of healthy happy reproducing and way better stats than your fur covered ***** animals to various people.

the choice is simple:

save your majesty tokens for something else, save months grinding animal stats and purchase A+ grade darwoth livestock.

OR

waste all your majesty tokens and grind stats for months like a big dumb newb and end up with something ***** anyway.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to The Trade-Wind