Is it possible to get farm animals like coats or cows?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Is it possible to get farm animals like coats or cows?

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:13 am

Freedoom wrote:I am thinking animal farm is a decorative element here, because it is almost impossible to get them. I have sent a message to Dartworth many days ago and He did not answer to me. Then, a barn is a decorative element here, the developers could have saved time of development, because to create elements which will not have been had by almost anybody is a real dumbness. But all this is a normal thing, because this game is far to be ended. In games of major companies and with better budgets there are no such problems.

Stop talking crap. We just got a patch where animals can be obtained by events OR via getting IOU's. You can also buy them from Darwoth if he wants to sell them to you.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Freedoom » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:25 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Freedoom wrote:I am thinking animal farm is a decorative element here, because it is almost impossible to get them. I have sent a message to Dartworth many days ago and He did not answer to me. Then, a barn is a decorative element here, the developers could have saved time of development, because to create elements which will not have been had by almost anybody is a real dumbness. But all this is a normal thing, because this game is far to be ended. In games of major companies and with better budgets there are no such problems.

Stop talking crap. We just got a patch where animals can be obtained by events OR via getting IOU's. You can also buy them from Darwoth if he wants to sell them to you.

Which events? Maybe the crap is in your mouth. Dartwoth does not want to sell. What is IOU's?.

Are you talking about expeditions? And then If I can't to go to an expedition, will I have not animals in Salem's age? Then We are not in Salem's age.
Freedoom

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:47 am

Freedoom wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:

Which events? Maybe the crap is in your mouth. Dartwoth does not want to sell. What is IOU's?.

Are you talking about expeditions? And then If I can't to go to an expedition, will I have not animals in Salem's age? Then We are not in Salem's age.

Its in the patch description.
New Exploration Event: A traveling merchant who frequently herds animals for Darwoth accross great distances has mysteriously disappeared, as such small packs of baby animals can be occasionally found in an autumnal forest.
You really do have **** for brain .
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Freedoom » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:56 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Its in the patch description.
New Exploration Event: A traveling merchant who frequently herds animals for Darwoth accross great distances has mysteriously disappeared, as such small packs of baby animals can be occasionally found in an autumnal forest.
You really do have **** for brain .

Can you live without insulting? Rational beings do it. Make an effort, You can be a rational animal too! :)

Where is that information? Can you be so kind to show me ?. And where is that exploration event? In all the world? In Providence too?.
Freedoom

Postby Meanz » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:08 pm

The information can be found in the patch notes:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19958

The exploration event is as explained in the patch notes.
As for it's frequency, I suggest that you consult the wiki about exploration events.

As for where, I assume it's going to be tied to some biome? Not sure, perhaps all.

TL;DR
They can be randomly found around in the world of salem, but they are going to be very hard to find.
Meanz

Postby Freedoom » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Hello, thanks so much for the information.

In explorations events in wiki there is not nothing about animals.
Freedoom

Postby Freedoom » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:17 pm

What is IOU?. I have not understood* that.
Freedoom

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Freedoom wrote:What is IOU?. I have not understood* that.

in prov you have to get trade orders from the dude by the crown stall go through the first anti alt orders then you start to get the real orders
nosfirebird

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:26 pm

nosfirebird wrote:

in prov you have to get trade orders from the dude by the crown stall go through the first anti alt orders then you start to get the real orders

and from this is possible got animals?
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Freedoom » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:30 pm

nosfirebird wrote:

And It is working now? In the thread says: "Trade Orders: His Majesty has recently had a need for some obscure items more commonly found in the new world. ". Which is the new world? and Which kind of items?.
Freedoom

PreviousNext

Return to Help!