Barn Stall/Animal Question

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Barn Stall/Animal Question

Postby Krystalfoxfire » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:07 pm

We've built a barn in preparation for whenever in the future we'll be able to buy livestock....and it has raised some questions.
I've heard animals can get a bad temper and kill other farm animals/flip food troughs, is this true? How do you prevent it?
Second question, how do we keep animals in the barn stalls if there's nothing to block the doorways/no gate? (What's the point of a stall with no gate? >___>)

Krystalfoxfire

Re: Barn Stall/Animal Question

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:12 am

dont even worry about animals they wont be round for years if ever. but ya they can tip food over and you have to play with them when they are babies to lower the temp meter if i remember correct

make chests and use those to block the stalls or more food troughs
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:44 am

nosfirebird wrote:dont even worry about animals they wont be round for years if ever.

This is incorrect, They are available in game.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:23 am

the reason nobody has been given access to animals is because the community is pathetic.

first they had over two years for an entire server to throw a few boards and nails together but could not bother, even when repeatedly warned that if they did not no animals would be given to them.

i then tried to create a fun player event to auction off animals and animal rares to release them. was not even political/faction restricted, all i asked was that people send me private messages to "reserve" themselves at the event with **** like "i should be able to come on xx days or the weekend" etc so i do not waste my time making an event for three people instead of a decent number like 15ish, the result was maybe 3 or 4 people expressing interest. i am not releasing an end game mechanic that quite frankly nobody that was playing during or before popham deserves anyway or going to the hassle of setting it up where i get no entertainment for three asswipes all of whom will just be from an enemy faction anyway.

until i have a solid expectation that the attendance will be decent and the event will not be a waste of my time everyone can sit in their barns until termites eat them, when people stop being so worthless or there seems to be enough interest i will be happy to make the event again, until then........

Darwoth

Postby Lazun123 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:43 am

I will make it public I am totally down for the darwoth carnival! Make the day official and I'll either switch my days at work or call in sick. If anything it would pump some energy into the game!
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:06 am

Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:dont even worry about animals they wont be round for years if ever.

only through a single player who will never release them no matter what he says(heff bought a pair of sheep that had been castrated). and its unraidable with the combat mech's in the toilet and raiding is a joke. like everyone says its pve farmville.
so hence me saying dont even worry about animals since he wont be able to get them. he is unable to raid dar nor will dar give breedable pairs out. so dallane you are the one who is in fact incorrect! unless there is a hidden way of attaining them thats not castrated animals from dar.
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:27 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:

only through a single player who will never release them no matter what he says(heff bought a pair of sheep that had been castrated). and its unraidable with the combat mech's in the toilet and raiding is a joke. like everyone says its pve farmville.
so hence me saying dont even worry about animals since he wont be able to get them. he is unable to raid dar nor will dar give breedable pairs out. so dallane you are the one who is in fact incorrect! unless there is a hidden way of attaining them thats not castrated animals from dar.

So you admit that animals are in fact in game, obtainable and have been traded. Thanks.

Stop trolling help
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Chrumps » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:27 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=16833
Did any of those players who sacrificed their chars receive animals ? /s
Chrumps

Postby Darwoth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:03 pm

nope, the only person i intended to give animals to right away was tulgarath who is no longer playing to my knowledge. as for everyone else it is because those players are to damn stupid to send me a ***** message saying they intend to come to the livestock event to collect the (for them, free) animals.

it is not my fault that everyone is retarded and can not.......

1> build an easy to complete project between 200+ people in 2.5 years that would have taken me under a month to complete solo.

2> state they intend to come to the event and pick their animals up and/or participate in the event.

i do not "owe" anybody ****. i am not the social justice welfare check center and do not care if nobody else ever gets animals, you people want animals then go through the steps to get them. do not whine like little ***** because you expect them to be given to you for free with a hug and a smile after you did nothing at all to deserve them.

also, IF heffernan was given a crippled animal it was due to the fact he spent months scavenging newb **** out of bases i had previously raided like a turd while i was on popham after i personally saved his town from certain destruction when his own "friends" were helping the kzerg raid it while he was banned for a month on all his accounts, the 100k for the sheep he could not get to breed was my way of recouping the costs of whatever junk he acquired trespassing in darwothian lands after the pvp god of salem blessed said town with his presence so that it would not perish from salem along with the thousands of dollars of **** inside of it.
Darwoth

Postby Chrumps » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Thank you for admitting you never intended to fulfil the promises.
Which was obvious from the beginning, BTW. I am sorry for those who believed otherwise.
Chrumps

Next

Return to Help!