The Summoning of the Serpent King

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: The Summoning of the Serpent King

Postby Heffernan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:35 pm

btw. i knew i saw you before and i finally found out they are turning the Story of "The Snake King and his Slaves" into a Movie

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:38 pm

wtf i totally forgot about that movie and the 300 awards i won for it (i have to many awards so i just have them all thrown in a giant pile in my garage)

the last time the snake king was in a movie with kuku it was on popham, she ruined it though and turned it into a crappy B movie, thanks a lot kuku.

Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 am

as i logged in today i noticed that my fingers were trembling with power i had not felt in a long time, i actually pushed all of my keys out the bottom of my keyboard and through the table where they plopped as half melted chunks on the floor.

was unsure what the ***** was happening to give me this newfound boost of unrivaled strength and power, but then i checked the book vendor.

it would appear a number of people have been inspired to join the cult of darwothianism and as such days are VERY numbered for ALL who dare not to believe in the snake king.

my newest group of disciples need only contact me for their magical cow cloaks to proudly display their loyalty and inspire fear amongst the lowly faithless everywhere they go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgZjm-S9dc
Darwoth

Postby Michael » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:07 am

Darwoth is the number one RP'er on Salem now? This game has gone in weird directions
Michael

Postby Darwoth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:15 am

Michael wrote:Darwoth is the number one RP'er on Salem now? This game has gone in weird directions

if your name was bob would you be "roleplaying" as bob? i think not, such is the same for the pvp god of salem.

also, as i have stated since the middle of jamestown eventually the entire game WILL be roleplaying within the kingdom of darwoth county. whether they like it or not. the only choice they have in the matter is whether they are roleplaying a villager or a skeleton.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Meanwhile in an AMAZING Book Store

Heffernan

Postby Heffernan » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:08 pm

on a unrelated note if Darwoth had children :lol:

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:08 pm

those are pretty much the ultimate in halloween costumes, you have not only the biggest hero in america but also the scariest ghoul in the world :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:26 pm

deleted
Last edited by Heffernan on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:47 pm

Heffernan wrote:Hello Taipion ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦]

¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦]

verification that "samir" is taipion from other people who have the ability to stomach conversing with all the epic retards in the discord channel?

edit: decided it does not matter since i hate taipion anyway and i am sure it is him since he has been an utter ***** in every encounter i have ever had with him and is from some soggy shoed euro country, is militant and ready to blow himself up in a shopping mall if you insult the game of soccer plus loves anime and got all pissy when i called him a **** for his anime sig here and would undoubtedly love seeing 3000 unarmed americans at work murdered by his fellow muslims.

***** you taipion a scud missile containing several warheads made out of atomic weaponized world of **** has just been launched in your general direction.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill