Las Vegas

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Las Vegas

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:17 am

Lazun123 wrote:But the cops are not pro media, i think somebody would speak up.

Speak up to... the media? Who are they going to tell? Cops have very little to gain from speaking to the media except in those cases were they want to get people looking for a suspect. Their job is to collect all the evidence they can about a crime, not to publicize it. In fact, most of the time, their job is to NOT make things public in the interests of anyone accused of a crime getting a fair trial and/or not arousing suspicion in some group or organization they are investigating.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Lazun123 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:47 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:But the cops are not pro media, i think somebody would speak up.

Speak up to... the media? Who are they going to tell? Cops have very little to gain from speaking to the media except in those cases were they want to get people looking for a suspect. Their job is to collect all the evidence they can about a crime, not to publicize it. In fact, most of the time, their job is to NOT make things public in the interests of anyone accused of a crime getting a fair trial and/or not arousing suspicion in some group or organization they are investigating.

I think I lost confidence in finding out the truth when I saw the FBI was invloled and the police chief just take a back seat lol
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Darwoth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:10 pm

this is 1000% a leftwing lunatic going on a spree.

first of all the targetting. as i mentioned previously there are plenty of other places to be an ******* and shoot everyone if that is what the goal is. vegas has as large and larger shows constantly. the spot he chose was comparatively poor but it was the only place to randomly spray shots into a crowd of people and be sure that the majority of the people hit are evil conservatives.

secondly the woman involved has had three males associated with her, all except this guy who has all but evaporated from the headlines already are openly extreme left. i doubt she started ***** a right winger all of a sudden on her way to pick up her ***** hat.

thirdly the weapons involved are exactly what a psychotic liberal trying to make a political statement would use.

1> apparently he used two guns to shoot folks, one an ar15 knockoff and the other a larger .308 caliber ar10 knockoff. oddly he also brought around 12 other ar15s and some other **** for no reason other than to sit there. with all the mock outrage and media hysteria of the last two years if this was not some kind of radical leftist's attempt at making a "statement" about the "racial injustice of gun violence caused by white privilege" or some such then why would he not just bring the two guns needed to shoot everyone but instead also bring the dozen and a half similar weapons to sit idle on the couch?

2> the "bumpfire" "machinegun" stock, liberals have been trying to get these banned for years. a liberal is a retard and does not understand basic logic such as the fact that "bumping" a semi auto of any make or kind has been done since the day they were invented with nothing more than a loose grip. doing so inaccurately but "rapidly" shoots the gun, they now make stocks that help retarded people without basic motor skills do this. as with anything gun related liberals are afraid of these stocks, they do not understand the technical reality of the item (that it is a piece of **** novelty, inaccurate, unreliable and generally worthless junk) or the futility of "banning" the item since the function it performs can be done with two hands. question any of them long enough and they will reveal their true intention is to ban any semi autos outright and/or to outlaw standard magazines again. the point is that out of the millions of ar15 owners in the country the only ones who would bother installing a "bumpfire stock" on their gun to turn it into an inaccurate sliding piece of **** would be a suburbanite liberal *****.

3> found xx pounds of tannerite!!! or some **** in his trunk. for non americans tannerite is basically a "firework" mixture that in the states people buy as exploding targets, thanks to retards making massive tannerite "bombs" on youtube (that have no more power than a dismantled pile of fireworks of the same size since tannerite is similar to the flashpowder they use in fireworks) the left has been ***** about tannerite and wanting it banned as well.

everything he brought with him is a shopping list for what the left has been wanting to ban. things that any "gun people" recognize as novelty junk but that a liberal would think makes him rambo.

the above, the timing of the incident being at the height of a renewed "trump is hitler trump is putin trump is coming to throw you in the gulag RIGHT NOW!!!" media campaign of nonsense, the targetting of the victims, the known associates of the shooter and the headlines already changing with so few details tells me this was 100% a politically motivated terrorist attack.
Darwoth

Postby Lazun123 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:09 pm

I have also read that ISIS is taking responsibility for the attack. According to reports by federal agency's it is not common for ISIS to do so unless they really were behind the attacks. Right now the Philippines are going through a culture war with Radical Islam to the point of towns being taken over. His gf is also a philipino so there is a tie to it being an attack by radical Islam or having some association.

There is also reports that Paddock rented rooms over looking Life is Beautiful (which my favorite and Muse was playing at) and other such music that more closely ties to the left. So maybe that was his first target, or he is using it for a cover.

But all of this we are saying is based on our perception and political biase, which is a result of not having the entire story. I'm also considering this being a false flag oppression by the left. Now that the Corrupt FBI is involved, we will never know the truth. Lol did you guys watch the press conference? I wanted to vomit when the Nevada FBI rep was like, "you need to trust us, and have confidence in us."
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Darwoth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:07 pm

if he was a pro gambler there are probably dozens of concerts and events he had a room during which we will hear all about, he did not decide to shoot any of those up though just the smaller one with honkeys in cowboy hats that probably voted for trump. while sitting on a pile of ar15s the left wants to ban, using a gimmicky stock the left wants to ban, using the biggest longest stick magazine one can find (left wants to ban anything more than ten) while driving a car with a trunk full of tannerite that the left wants to ban. while dating a liberal, after months of the media going ***** about trump is the russian hitler and inspiring similar attacks where various media personalities then supported the shooter.
Darwoth

Postby Forungi » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:40 am

Darwoth wrote:if he was a pro gambler there are probably dozens of concerts and events he had a room during which we will hear all about, he did not decide to shoot any of those up though just the smaller one with honkeys in cowboy hats that probably voted for trump. while sitting on a pile of ar15s the left wants to ban, using a gimmicky stock the left wants to ban, using the biggest longest stick magazine one can find (left wants to ban anything more than ten) while driving a car with a trunk full of tannerite that the left wants to ban. while dating a liberal, after months of the media going ***** about trump is the russian hitler and inspiring similar attacks where various media personalities then supported the shooter.

This is all the evidence we need really.

If I wanted to ***** **** up, I definitely wouldn't be sitting on a ton of guns for the lulz. A killer going for high killcount would stock up on ammo and pick a location with way more people, ie The Strip. oh and btw, getting ahold of proper explosives is not even that hard either, where the C4 at?
Forungi

Postby DarkNacht » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:56 pm

He was on The Strip and you can't exactly pick C4 up at your local general store.
DarkNacht

Postby Lazun123 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:17 am

Forungi wrote:
Darwoth wrote:if he was a pro gambler there are probably dozens of concerts and events he had a room during which we will hear all about, he did not decide to shoot any of those up though just the smaller one with honkeys in cowboy hats that probably voted for trump. while sitting on a pile of ar15s the left wants to ban, using a gimmicky stock the left wants to ban, using the biggest longest stick magazine one can find (left wants to ban anything more than ten) while driving a car with a trunk full of tannerite that the left wants to ban. while dating a liberal, after months of the media going ***** about trump is the russian hitler and inspiring similar attacks where various media personalities then supported the shooter.

This is all the evidence we need really.

If I wanted to ***** **** up, I definitely wouldn't be sitting on a ton of guns for the lulz. A killer going for high killcount would stock up on ammo and pick a location with way more people, ie The Strip. oh and btw, getting ahold of proper explosives is not even that hard either, where the C4 at?

Lol buddy in America people do have a ***** fun of guns. Gun enthusiasts do stockpile arms. My brother in lay alone has 3 rifles, two shotguns and a pistol lol.

I'm hopeing darwoth is right, I just hope there will be some way to prove it to the skeptics or liberals. Dislike them all you want most liberals don't want their countrymen to murder each other. If would could get some proof then we can point the finger at the establish left and tell them to ***** off.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Darwoth » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:45 am

thats the whole point, this guy was not a "gun enthusiast" a gun enthusiast does not buy a dozen and a half AR15's where packs of 3s and 4s are in the same configuration nor do they typically buy overpriced retarded **** like a daniels defense rifle that is what suburban yuppie does. if a shooter wants something high end they usually build it themselves just like a "computer person" picks each part and builds it, he does not go to wal mart and grab a dell off the shelf, that is what a retard that does not know anything about computers would do. if a shooter has a dozen ar15s they are going to be in assorted configurations and calibers, i know several people with a half dozen or more AR type rifles, none of them have two exactly identical guns. you can profile people based off of the firearms they use, this guy was a ***** liberal all day long as that is the type of ******* that goes to mass murder a bunch of people with a "bumpstock" at the near max lethal range of his primary weapon while carrying more weight in the guns (20+) he wants to get banned than the ammunition he intends to shoot, there are many things like that. another example is the two foot long 100 round surefire stick mag i saw in another photo hanging out of one of the guns, a gun guy would have used a drum especially one with millions of dollars to throw around.

i have heard the "barrel overheating" nonsense numerous times which like most of the ***** in the headlines is spouted by people who have never shot a gun, the guy apparently did not have enough ammunition to cause even two of the weapons to fail and the gas tube always blows (around 300 - 500 rounds of sustained fire with no cool off) long before the barrel does anyway on an overheated ar15, a "gun person" would know that, they would also not set up 350 yards away from the closest line of people they want to shoot with a .223

to most people this will just look like another postal worker type, however if you know the "tastes" americans tend to have in their firearms and are familiar with the last 15+ years of the lefts legislative attempts to eliminate private gun ownership it is night and day evident that this was a politically motivated leftwing *****.

and yes, this was on the strip. on the OUTSKIRTS of the strip at the very end of it. like i said in my first response. not sure why this is even being debated. when you drive through vegas the ***** airport is the end of the strip and that whole surrounding area rapidly descends from "vegas" and its bright lights into "get robbed town" and its methheads instead. he certainly had ample opportunities to shoot at a larger crowd but he didn't he went to the white conservative trump voter gathering which was the point.

Last edited by Darwoth on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:55 am

Fun fact you can enter the same building and room in fallout vegas
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to City upon a Hill