Taipion and Darwoth, a better love story than twilight

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: [Prov]WTB: Glass, Fertiles, Egg Sacs, Leather and more!

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:52 pm

scammer, sold him some glass which he proceeded to drop on the ground causing it to break then refused to pay.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:03 pm

Darwoth wrote:scammer, sold him some glass which he proceeded to drop on the ground causing it to break then refused to pay.

Every sane person here already knows that "mighty" Darwoth only ever throws false accusations.
Unlike usual, where he just spews hatred for the sake of it, here he does it because he wants to buy stuff I also want to buy.

And he posts here every other week, telling he got scammed, again and again,
"mighty" darwoth getting scammed by the same person ever other week, just look at the previous pages...

I am actually getting tired of it already, but hey, thanks for the free bump!

Also special WTB: here

Mostly looking to buy glass at 275s each currently, also buying silicate compound and even black sand! :-)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:05 pm

Taipion wrote:
Darwoth wrote:scammer, sold him some glass which he proceeded to drop on the ground causing it to break then refused to pay.

Every sane person here already knows that "mighty" Darwoth only ever throws false accusations.
Unlike usual, where he just spews hatred for the sake of it, here he does it because he wants to buy stuff I also want to buy.

"mighty" darwoth getting scammed by the same person ever other week, just look at the previous pages...

Mostly looking to buy glass at 275s each currently, also buying silicate compound and even black sand! :-)

your ass is glass and i am the recycling crucible if you do not give me 275 silver for the glass you broke taipion.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Taipion wrote:

your ass is glass and i am the recycling crucible if you do not give me 275 silver for the glass you broke taipion.

You might not know it, but this is a trade thread and not your personal hate spewing ground.

And you lost all credibility here anyway, so this is not only totally pointless, but at best embarrassing for yourself only.

If you want to continue insulting me for which no one cares, take it to HoB, but you know this ofc.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Taipion wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

You might not know it, but this is a trade thread and not your personal hate spewing ground.

And you lost all credibility here anyway, so this is not only totally pointless, but at best embarrassing for yourself only.

If you want to continue insulting me for which no one cares, take it to HoB, but you know this ofc.

if you do not pay me 275 silver i will be forced to send out he T, H and W of D.A.R.W.O.T.H. to collect, every day you fail to pay then interest will collect and you will owe double the following day.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:18 pm

Darwoth wrote:if you do not pay me 275 silver i will be forced to send out he T, H and W of D.A.R.W.O.T.H. to collect, every day you fail to pay then interest will collect and you will owe double the following day.

What are you even trying to do here?

That's not really a convincing way to escape the abyss of oblivion...
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Taipion wrote:

i am the abyss of oblivion.

i am giving YOU the chance to escape it by honoring your debt for my piece of glass you broke by paying me 275 silver. it is up to you whether you pay me 275 silver today, 35k in a week or millions in a few weeks.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Taipion wrote:

i am giving YOU the chance to escape it by honoring your debt for my piece of glass you broke by paying me 275 silver. it is up to you whether you pay me 275 silver today, 35k in a week or millions in a few weeks.

I see you are still to afraid of the Kukumberz to even think of them, but hey, this is getting ridiculous.

Its like:

*Trump get slapped in the face by Putin*

Putin: "Hey Donald! Wanna 1on1?!?

Trump: No! I need to nuke Switzerland first! I am SO AFRAID of them!!!
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Taipion wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
Taipion wrote:

I see you are still to afraid of the Kukumberz to even think of them, but hey, this is getting ridiculous.

Its like:

*Trump get slapped in the face by Putin*

Putin: "Hey Donald! Wanna 1on1?!?

Trump: No! I need to nuke Switzerland first! I am SO AFRAID of them!!!

the kukewbs are currently licking their wounds and glue sticks, right now there is more pressing issues at hand like the fact you intentionally broke my glass and would not pay for it. you owe me 275 silver and i WILL collect.
Darwoth

Postby Taipion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Darwoth wrote:the kukewbs are currently licking their wounds and glue sticks, right now there is more pressing issues at hand like the fact you intentionally broke my glass and would not pay for it. you owe me 275 silver and i WILL collect.

Ohhhh...

They really did hurt you THAT bad?!

I am so sorry for you!
Taipion

Next

Return to House of Burgesses