2017 Roadmap

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby Forungi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:25 am

riker88 wrote:any updates or words of encouragement would be great like

"sorry guys I've been busy, the game is not going to be axed. I hope to be back soon" ...

I would even support selling to another developer who has the time to invest in the game.

I'll buy it for $25.000
Forungi

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:32 am

wonder if the patch will be before or after Guam gets nuked
nosfirebird

Postby Propulsion » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 pm

nosfirebird wrote:wonder if the patch will be before or after Guam gets nuked

after
Propulsion

Postby GWashington » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:58 pm

This game is going to exist longer then Kim jong Un's dictatorship
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby Heffernan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm

GWashington wrote:This game is going to exist longer then Kim jong Un's dictatorship

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:35 am

it makes me laugh a good deal at all the retards always ***** and moaning about when the "next patch" is since for many years now every single patch makes the game a bigger ***** than it was prior and 99% of the playerbase has not even experienced a third of what the game currently offers anyway. must be some genuinely stupid short attention span *****.

do you think anything is going to improve whenever the patch comes out? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

will pvp and raiding be "fixed" or just made worse if touched at all, gee we have a few years worth of history to look back on to get that "elusive" ***** answer dont we?

will pve get "better" how? by making **** more tedious and retarded? sounds fun, or not.

maybe you can get another 50 absolutely pointless food recipes that each require 20 ingredients? damn thats fun, or you know, ***** not.

but hellllllll yeah if you guys want more poorly considered and even worse half implemented **** that will ***** up 30 things that used to work somewhat properly, a list of nerfs to **** you used to be able to do, a new freeze your **** off or insanity ype mechanic and a great big flashing neon light on your monitor that says "thank you for playing salem, now please go ***** yourself you *****" before another 2+ year hiatus then yeah, continue hoping for a patch. morons :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Memento » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:49 am

Darwoth wrote:it makes me laugh a good deal at all the retards always ***** and moaning about when the "next patch" is since for many years now every single patch makes the game a bigger ***** than it was prior and 99% of the playerbase has not even experienced a third of what the game currently offers anyway. must be some genuinely stupid short attention span *****.

do you think anything is going to improve whenever the patch comes out? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

will pvp and raiding be "fixed" or just made worse if touched at all, gee we have a few years worth of history to look back on to get that "elusive" ***** answer dont we?

will pve get "better" how? by making **** more tedious and retarded? sounds fun, or not.

maybe you can get another 50 absolutely pointless food recipes that each require 20 ingredients? damn thats fun, or you know, ***** not.

but hellllllll yeah if you guys want more poorly considered and even worse half implemented **** that will ***** up 30 things that used to work somewhat properly, a list of nerfs to **** you used to be able to do, a new freeze your **** off or insanity ype mechanic and a great big flashing neon light on your monitor that says "thank you for playing salem, now please go ***** yourself you *****" before another 2+ year hiatus then yeah, continue hoping for a patch. morons :lol: :lol:

I think most want an honest update. Instead we got developers in hiding!
Memento

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:28 pm

Remember that time when they fixed alloying bug in 2 days?
Me neither.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:55 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Remember that time when they fixed alloying bug in 2 days?
Me neither.

yeah me neither,

member that time my 250 bucks store credit, 1500 - 1600 stat t3 witch was copied over, rest of my bringbacks were brought over, my second statue was placed or my popham rewards (whip) actually worked?

yeah, me neither. that was ten months ago and all of those things take like 3 god damn seconds to do, i should of just stayed on popham and tripled my stats instead of falling into the "ok we want to make new expedition in bout two months so end it around new years" nonsense. especially since the whole ***** reason i went there in the first place is because of the ***** jinglebombed patch "well just go play popham mang, pvp and raiding will be fixed by the time your done" and that was two (or more) years ago.

in the past i have usually tried to be a positive "fanboy" for salem in public and make ***** excuses for the sorry assitude of certain things to help the game grow, but i feel quite negative about the current state of things to the point of many ***** ungiven. there is no reason whatsoever for the main dev to not so much as log into the forums in two years or for the overwhelming number of retarded easy to fix **** that has jacked up for years to be that way still. ***** that ****.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:21 pm

I do not know how much money was invested in this game (to aquire it from previous owners or to run it) but i can say that this is a poor way to run your investement.
Therefore i will make a list of 'money well spent' activities.
These will be made for both sex since men and women have natural differences.
Men. 1) Beautifull women
2) Alcohol
3) Your vehicle. Bike, a car or a tank. I do not judge (tank would be awessome though)
4) Your 'man cave'. Make your friends jellous because you are that cool.
5) Mixing all of the above because you are a legend.

Women:
1) Shoping
2)I have no idea because im a man :D
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements