The Summoning of the Serpent King

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: The Summoning of the Serpent King

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:10 pm

please do not force me to waste time digging through old folders and put somewhere between 5 and 8 kills of you up here, some of which include hilarious manners of death or things like you whining about being "bullied" while pouting in what was left of your town. you were absolutely nothing of note the entire time you played the game until i left the server for over a year to win the other one. during my absence as always you teamed up with other weak players and beat up on newbs. then spent 2 solid years making a mis matched **** character with thousands of blood/yellow that i would still drop in under a minute and a half in 1v1 combat, just like every other time.

the metric for how much one sucks. be it at the game, or anything in general is how much can you accomplish on your own. you and the members of your group have repeatedly demonstrated that you can achieve nothing under that metric, which is why goodmans "big announcement" that he was "going solo" lasted all of about 3 days until riolic killed one of his guys and i killed a few others at sesame street.

besides the votes were cast already, you lost!

Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:16 pm

lol kuku is bottom of the barrel for pvp.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
chose a top fighter by some stupid voting what was mostly a alts votes to which i didnt pay more attention than minimal lol
u did not kill any serious toon from 2years when i in person and with team killed bunch of them and full a board with them, we already got a best kill in a game, when u are keep killing ****/weak/old and worthless at all characters/mains/alts of players which quit or bases u domained
its a only way u can kill anyone in this game or tbc someone alts when people are sleepin
tell me more about how good u r and made a bigger idiot of yourselt than u already r
maybe u was someoen before, when i was still learning of game, but now u just sucks
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 pm

gorniksam wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
chose a top fighter by some stupid voting what was mostly a alts votes to which i didnt pay more attention than minimal lol
u did not kill any serious toon from 2years when i in person and with team killed bunch of them and full a board with them, we already got a best kill in a game, when u are keep killing ****/weak/old and worthless at all characters/mains/alts of players which quit or bases u domained
its a only way u can kill anyone in this game or tbc someone alts when people are sleepin
tell me more about how good u r and made a bigger idiot of yourselt than u already r
maybe u was someoen before, when i was still learning of game, but now u just sucks

your lies are getting bigger and bigger, just yesterday i was farming granite at the UFO and spotted her afk outside, got there with a 30bile char and almost KOd her after 2-3minutes when she finally returned, so dont say u dont do stupid things...

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:40 pm

yeah, ok kukudaism.

except that while i was playing on a different server (you know, the one that i won literally the entire server?) is when the majority of those kills occured proving that i still ***** you clowns up even when i am not playing. i was trying to keep this thread for current ****, but if you want to keep yammering about other things and all the "inactive" towns i killed i could throw up hih value scalps i got the same day in those "inactive" towns and at least a half dozen of YOUR characters in the 5 - 6k range, not even including other times i would stumble onto one of your raids come in and just blast over a half dozen retards in a day before going back to popham.

how many times do i have to hear this *****? HEY YOU SUCK DARWOTH after years of trying we finally got A CHARACTER OF YOURS 6v1 that is slightly higher than the 20 you have killed of ours in the last 3 months! only you lose "serious characters" we have never lost any! :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are dumber than a clinton voter, my total kill score against your faction has to be over a million or close to it by now. yours? well even if we did not split it between the group that makes you anything in the first place and instead gave you all the credit is less than the amount of silver one of my alts typically has in his wallet.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:42 pm

gorniksam wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

So the other poll you alt bombed also isn't true and Julie is Salem's next top model?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:44 pm

Dallane wrote:
So the other poll you alt bombed also isn't true and Julie is Salem's next top model?

!!!!!
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:53 pm

oh hefferpet, yeaa, alsmost ko'd my smaller fighter, but,
firstly you was checking if i am really afking with your sick alt...

after you hide into prov claim and came with other character...

you was hits me until your 20billies alt wen out of yb, unsuccesfully tryed to hide inside, but of course lack of knowledge and own brain limits won and you has to move far away out of prov land to regen...

after this you came again but i get bored of laught at you and your pointless attempts to ko me so, i ko'd your crap alt in 6sec u attacked me again...
cant kill me in game but one day i will die irl cos of laugh at you idiots
nice try, fun 4/10
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:41 pm

today i slithered out of my cave for a moment to discover that the kukuzerg were not only still terrorizing a bunch of russians using a town named "darwoth" to attack from but still had the shadow over my OWN asset in the area, which was obviously unacceptable. snakes enjoy curling up on a rock and warming in the sun, not an overcast ****** day. that is just *****.

so the snake king set off to discover where these miscreants were based out of now.

ah yes of course, goodman and kuku again. in the same padvault they have now been killed at a dozen times each already, i really did not feel like setting up a TBC and waiting hours upon hours to kill them, beat back their inconing zerg and so on just for them to kill themselves and deny anything happened like usual so i decided that instead of all that ***** that i would simply WILL my desires into existence. after all, i am the god of pvp therefore **** simply bends around my touch.

well what can i say... the ol snake kings telekinetic attack power is not quite full strength yet but he did manage to wish them ALMOST to death by getting them both quite ill with a new form of claegue and knocking them out, which sent them home, which allowed them to be stocked with a scant 5 hp already suffering from a heavy dose of claegue. which meant.......

another dead kuku!

and......

after briefly chasing a body thief, another dead goodman!

as you can see my taste and unquenchable thirst for the blood of those who are ruining salem continues to grow, soon you will all be nothing but the faint memory of a watery slurping noise at the bottom of my empty cup, the chalice of sweeping vengeance.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill