Claim Stones Removal

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Claim Stones Removal

Postby riker88 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:00 pm

I would like to suggest that P-claim stones (WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF SILVER)

become useless, that they no longer create soak value, and that the claim itself can be trespassed on and destroyed without turning on criminal acts.
riker88
Customer

Re: Claim Stones Removal

Postby Rifmaster » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:40 pm

lol no thanks, that would ***** players that quit salem then want to return after a couple of months. It's fine the way it is, just get a frickin' bell
Rifmaster

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:02 am

I agree with riker, it was better the way it used to be. Instead of eternal defense which can be exploited, claim stones should just be capable of holding more silver. Maybe more like 6 months worth. If you're taking a break that long, you shouldn't expect to come back to an unraided base anyway.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:31 am

riker88 wrote:I would like to suggest that P-claim stones (WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF SILVER)

become useless, that they no longer create soak value, and that the claim itself can be trespassed on and destroyed without turning on criminal acts.

agreed, was like this a long time ago (minus the loss of soak) and all was well in the world of salem. then some retarded fork tongued ******* convinced JC to change it to how it is now which when combined with the claim drain being increased nearly 8x during the drool soaked jinglebombs patch has created the current idiotic situation of people making 400k pclaims they do not pay upkeep on that you can not even get to the center of without falling over in the middle of it unless your on a titan, and that is before even starting to work through the defenses.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:24 am

Darwoth wrote:agreed, was like this a long time ago (minus the loss of soak) and all was well in the world of salem. then some retarded fork tongued ******* convinced JC to change it to how it is now which when combined with the claim drain being increased nearly 8x during the drool soaked jinglebombs patch has created the current idiotic situation of people making 400k pclaims they do not pay upkeep on that you can not even get to the center of without falling over in the middle of it unless your on a titan, and that is before even starting to work through the defenses.

NOT TO MENTION the ***** mortars which reduces your black bile to around like 10% of the total (I think)) and can be fired in 2 seconds!
TO TOP IT ALL OF depending on circumstances it gives you an almost full ***** bar of fear
AND REDUCED 250 blood or so iirc
1 mortar hit = death if I'm on the p claim
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Just make it so pclaims dont inflict any drain and when they dont have upkeep you can do all crimes on them except vandalism, and when you get to the no upkeep pclaim you can take it over.
Idk much about mortars as i've never faced them or used them though, but i think that pclaim change would be fine for both raiders and casual players.
Rifmaster

Postby Judaism » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:59 pm

It already was confirmed over 1 and half year ago that the current pclaim mechanics are unintended.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:agreed, was like this a long time ago (minus the loss of soak) and all was well in the world of salem. then some retarded fork tongued ******* convinced JC to change it to how it is now which when combined with the claim drain being increased nearly 8x during the drool soaked jinglebombs patch has created the current idiotic situation of people making 400k pclaims they do not pay upkeep on that you can not even get to the center of without falling over in the middle of it unless your on a titan, and that is before even starting to work through the defenses.

NOT TO MENTION the ***** mortars which reduces your black bile to around like 10% of the total (I think)) and can be fired in 2 seconds!
TO TOP IT ALL OF depending on circumstances it gives you an almost full ***** bar of fear
AND REDUCED 250 blood or so iirc
1 mortar hit = death if I'm on the p claim

Heffernan

Postby belgear » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Make the drain only apply to active claims and it is fixed. Leave soak and defenses
belgear
Customer

Postby Judaism » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Pclaims are not meant to be a defensive measure by themselves, regardless of the investment. It is not balanced in a percentage damage wise drain system to have over 100BB drained before you run out of the pclaim border, on top of that it makes the crime runs significantly harder and counters the short distance crime system which was implemented in one of the last raid patches over two years ago.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations