What to do with excess cut gems?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

What to do with excess cut gems?

Postby Krystalfoxfire » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:36 am

What do you do with excess cut gems that you aren't using for slotting? Just huck them out? Do they sell at all, even for cheaps? :?:
Krystalfoxfire

Re: What to do with excess cut gems?

Postby Dallane » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:27 am

Krystalfoxfire wrote:What do you do with excess cut gems that you aren't using for slotting? Just huck them out? Do they sell at all, even for cheaps? :?:

I sold them all the time in my stall but i don't know the current market now
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby belgear » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:59 am

I feel like this should be in ideas and innovations since there really isn't anything else to do with them. Would be nice to be able to break it down in to shards (which is generally the only reason I cut gems, anyway) Some sell, some don't. If you have good mm an they have high affluence then it is an entirely separate story
belgear
Customer

Postby Krystalfoxfire » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:11 am

belgear wrote:I feel like this should be in ideas and innovations since there really isn't anything else to do with them. Would be nice to be able to break it down in to shards (which is generally the only reason I cut gems, anyway) Some sell, some don't. If you have good mm an they have high affluence then it is an entirely separate story

Exactly what I thought...have chests full of gems...what for? We should have a prospector NPC or even some weird kleptomaniac NPC that buys gems for pocketchange or something.
Krystalfoxfire

Postby Kandarim » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:43 am

colored pavement seems the obvious choice - gemshards being this horrible horrible rainbowfest, the cut gems could be the respective color.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Kandarim wrote:colored pavement seems the obvious choice - gemshards being this horrible horrible rainbowfest, the cut gems could be the respective color.

+1
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Taipion » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:36 pm

We should really have a recipe for making gem shards out of uncut gems or even cut gems.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Return to Help!