Game lags as hell

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Game lags as hell

Postby dhratlach » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:26 pm

I would never share an account. With nobody, so "sharing" it is out of option. As for "difference in English proficiency" it all depends which "mode" I'm in at the moment.

How do I know I've lost some of my stuff? Characters' inventories had holes and some crucial items I've had remembered to have were lost... along with a fat purse and a teddy bear... So it's logical to assume that somebody just got into my account and took what have had any real value. That's it.
dhratlach
Customer

Postby lachlaan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:48 pm

Well a lot has changed in raiding and looting mechanics as i've said. The old concept of alt vaults is no more, and no character is safe as long as someone can access their leanto. Inactivity will make a base quite vulnerable , so if you think anyone could've gotten access to your leanto or claim stone then it's likely they got your stuff that way.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby dhratlach » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Maybe, but those items were in the main inventory of a character. As we would say in other words: "on the person". That's why I'm assuming somebody got into my account... unless there is a mechanic that allows to pickpocket a logged off character?
dhratlach
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:55 pm

dhratlach wrote:Maybe, but those items were in the main inventory of a character. As we would say in other words: "on the person". That's why I'm assuming somebody got into my account... unless there is a mechanic that allows to pickpocket a logged off character?

Yes, you can steal items directly from a character's inventory if you have access to the claim stone or lean-to they are using as a homestead
Reviresco

Postby lachlaan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:01 am

Either way welcome back, and since you're a bit behind on mechanics, aside from browsing the bejesus out of the forums, I suggest you check out :
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13240
and
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13240

It's fairly old stuff but not a lot more has changed recently. Not quite sure how much of it is outdated but it'll still be less outdated than what you remember.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Previous

Return to Help!