Are all Americans retarded?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Are all Americans retarded?

Postby GroovyDog » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:02 pm

So I have been reading this forum and I can't stop myself asking this question. At times I found myself laughing while reading the posts - particularly regarding things like global warming. Anything that has a source, which needs to be investigated gives people here a headache. Now I understand the choice of president - he does not believe in facts either.

I have also seen a lot of contempt for Europe and Cuckifornia. People there are just communist cucks. Haha. Really?
GroovyDog

Re: Are all Americans retarded?

Postby Reviresco » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Me not retarded.
Reviresco

Postby Lazun123 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:10 pm

America rules the world. We are the dominate military power, economy, and influencential entity. So how dose it feel to be dominated by a bunch of "retards":)
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby GroovyDog » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:17 pm

You? HAHAHA Take a look at this map. Most of your Govt money is from Cuckifornia. You know, the place where jews, muslims, mexicans and communists live?

GroovyDog

Postby GroovyDog » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Lazun123 wrote:America rules the world. We are the dominate military power, economy, and influencential entity. So how dose it feel to be dominated by a bunch of "retards":)

Also, "we are the dominate military power". Don't tell me it's a typo. Because it clearly isn't. Let's face the truth. You can't even speak your own language.

to dominate - verb
dominant -adjective
GroovyDog

Postby Claeyt » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:27 pm

Lazun123 wrote:America rules the world. We are the dominate military power, economy, and influencential entity. So how dose it feel to be dominated by a bunch of "retards":)

Economy:

Although we do dominate the wold in military spending and use of our military we haven't been in the top 10 in economy in a long time.

We're 20th right now in GDP per capita and standard of living. When adjusted so as to remove the top 1% of wage earners our average income falls below almost all of Western Europe, Japan, and South Korea plus all the smaller states with tons of wealth (Singapore, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco etc...). We have greater wealth disparity than all of them.

More important than that we also have fallen behind most other modern economies in our ability to change income brackets from what we are born into. Currently you have a better chance of becoming wealthy in FRANCE if your parents were middle class or poor than you do in the United States. The American Dream is dead.

On top of all that our GDP is exaggerated due to 'financial services' dominating large sectors of our economy. If adjusted to include most other indicators such as production, agriculture (which we also dominate), trade in goods, energy and debt BUT NOT FINANCIAL SERVICES we fall into the list around 34th for adjusted GDP.

We still dominate in innovation and new technologies but Total foreign patents passed Total American patents in 2008 and the disparity has increased yearly since. We dominate in software and medical patents but things like renewable energies and battery science are now dominated by Europe and China. China, Japan and Germany now dominate us on Solar and Wind production and these are the techs of the future that will build better economies.

CULTURE:

It's debatable if we still dominate the world in culture. Music, Movies and Television production is now more international. Americans are watching more international shows, music and movies than 20 years ago. Other indicators of "Culture" such as video games, tourism and language have also fallen in comparisons. Yes, English is still growing increasingly dominate internationally but more non-immigrant Americans now speak Spanish than ever before per capita and 20x more Americans speak Chinese since 1990.

Tourism to America is way down and up elsewhere. Europe passed us for tourism per capita after the Cold War.

Military:

America absolutely dominates the world militarily. No one else is able to project power like the American military. We spend more than the next 11 countries combined on our military and are able to use it wherever and whenever we want. Unfortunately that usually means we do. There's a reason we can't afford a National Healthcare.

Most non-Americans don't really understand how integral the American Military is to our country and are stunned when they see it being trained in America. The military is ever present in America. Even simple things such as our VA system, Veteran Political Groups and Veteran of Foreign Wars community centers have no real comparison in most foreign countries. No other country has anything like the military culture of the United States and it can sometimes be disturbing both to us living here and those abroad.

The percent of members of the American Congress who were in the military peaked back in the 70's at nearly 75% but it's still huge today at 20% compared to other modern Democratic industrial states without mandatory military service. The fall off is of course due to the retirement of WWII veterans and those who served during the draft.
Last edited by Claeyt on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Claeyt

Postby jakhollin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:34 pm

GroovyDog wrote:

Also, "we are the dominate military power". Don't tell me it's a typo. Because it clearly isn't. Let's face the truth. You can't even speak your own language.

to dominate - verb
dominant -adjective

We don't have our own language... We are a nation of immigrants. Our English is not the Queen's English so I have not idea what you are saying Lazun's sentence seems right to me but then again I am not a Grammar Nazi. In addition many have tried to make the rule that American English is our national language but that is not nor has ever been the case. Take a trip to Miami and you will find a Cuban version of Spanish as the primary language.
jakhollin

Postby GroovyDog » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Are you saying that Lazun is from Miami and a native Spanish speaker?

For the rest, I love the talk of American supremacy in economic terms. The truth is the USA was one of the very few developed countries (and the only substantial one), which were not completely and utterly destroyed by WWII. That's why the 50's and 60's were so sweet, having a monopoly on production is a fantastic way to believe that the country and the people are somehow superior in their practices/beliefs/etc.

The only reason USA was ever great was because of foreigners. You got the A-bomb built by second generation New York jews, the Nazi von Braun got you to the moon and all of your technological patents come from Cuckifornia where guess how many *** foreigners work? It seems that after the second generation of living in America the soil becomes fallow and there is nothing to reap. Then you hear ***** like on this forum.
GroovyDog

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:09 pm

I just play videos games dude. Who cares where I am from and what my country did in the past or will do in the future.

-Faithfully, your ignorant American retard MaxPlanck
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:28 pm

Waited for that topic over 3y
gorniksam

Next

Return to City upon a Hill