Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: Imagine SALEM without Alt characters....

Postby Darwoth » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:20 am

GroovyDog wrote:HAHAHA are you talking about me?

i thought it was quite obvious that i was, since apparently not allow me to confirm.

yes, you are the ***** that was referenced.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:28 am

GroovyDog wrote:HAHAHA are you talking about me?

Since you are the one saying retarded **** in this thread, yes.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby GroovyDog » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:28 am

Did I strike a nerve or something? Are you ***** your pants what the game would be without alts? Hahaha.
GroovyDog

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:33 am

GroovyDog wrote:Did I strike a nerve or something? Are you ***** your pants what the game would be without alts? Hahaha.

Nothing would change since it's impossible to stop. Give a real idea on how to stop people from using multiple characters please.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:36 am

GroovyDog wrote:Did I strike a nerve or something? Are you ***** your pants what the game would be without alts? Hahaha.

yeah dawg i am sitting in a pile of my own warm feces at the unmentionable thought that invokes such terror.

in truth it is quite easy to "strike a nerve" with me, retarded **** gets on them as though magnetized, to the broader point if the game had no alts there would not be a game because other than here today gone tomorrows like yourself there is nobody in it i have not killed a half dozen or (many) more times, numerous broken mechanics that have gone unfixed for over 3.5 years and a number of other issues.

if the whole server was relegated to one character tomorrow i would be stronger than the entire server combined, i give no **** either way. your just ignorant to the game, saying dumb **** and have been around for 30 seconds and have therefore not yet earned the right to make an idiot of yourself on the forums.
Darwoth

Postby GroovyDog » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:41 am

One IP per account, one character per account. No VPN connection.

Listen, I am not trying to break the circle-jerk around here, nor change this game... I say what if there was "a game" like this with one character per person. Don't worry, I am not advocating the deletion of your multiple online avatars for which you have sacrificed your IRL life and sanity. That's not my suggestion at all.

But calling someone a **** and a **** just like that makes me think you broke a cold sweat reading this. HA Holy ***** ****. That's sad. Really, really sad. ¦]
GroovyDog

Postby Darwoth » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:47 am

GroovyDog wrote:One IP per account, one character per account. No VPN connection.

Listen, I am not trying to break the circle-jerk around here, nor change this game... I say what if there was "a game" like this with one character per person. Don't worry, I am not advocating the deletion of your multiple online avatars for which you have sacrificed your IRL life and sanity. That's not my suggestion at all.

But calling someone a **** and a **** just like that makes me think you broke a cold sweat reading this. HA Holy ***** ****. That's sad. Really, really sad. ¦]

that is an interesting viewpoint, please by all means shower me in the light of your wisdom some more good messenger of what could be, whom is unaware that for the first two years of the game not including alpha that is mostly exactly how it was, which resulted in 3 servers having under 10 players on at peak.

you have the sacrifices backwards though, since my character is made up of over 170 people literally sacrificing themselves to me, the internet overlord of salem. fear my pixelated fury.

http://youtu.be/xyIQBNhxyE4?t=7
Darwoth

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:08 am

To think that I should bother responding to this post with an actual answer to why its stupid disways my very soul.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:09 am

MaxPlanck wrote:To think that I should bother responding to this post with an actual answer to why its stupid disways my very soul.

embrace the misanthropy my kindred spirit, it is the only way.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:14 am

GroovyDog wrote:One IP per account, one character per account. No VPN connection.

Ah so you don't understand how the internet works. lol fun!

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill