many idea

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

many idea

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:16 pm

-About P claim size many player cry becouse many town cant destrouy town have large Pclaim
soo i have idea

Make Pclaim same size skill Law Lore owner claim

if player want Pclaim 200k silver size need 2000 law lore

-About bee skeep
im farmer in real life and i farm bee too devs forgot add in bee skeep propolis
its element in real life help human faster recover Illness and injury

who what think :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
ALTaZAR1

Re: many idea

Postby gorniksam » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:46 pm

You are retarded and I dont like your ideas
gorniksam

Postby Messyng » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:11 pm

gorniksam wrote:You are retarded and I dont like your ideas

really.jpg
really.jpg (6.71 KiB) Viewed 12048 times

And the arguments?

I personally think the first idea makes sense, but past a certain size the PC should require to have L&L, to avoid the unnecessary grinding for new players just to have proper defences.
Due to the circumstances, due to my stubbornness.
Messyng

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Messyng wrote:

really.jpg

And the arguments?

I personally think the first idea makes sense, but past a certain size the PC should require to have L&L, to avoid the unnecessary grinding for new players just to have proper defences.

you know why its polish woman dont like it? she when raid someone make alot Pclaim when devs add limit size she have problem.

and need add in P claim 7-10 day can destroy if pay or other becouse many player abuuse claim.
ALTaZAR1

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:23 pm

There are better ways to fix Pclaims than the law and lore suggestion such as;

1. Lower Black Bile Drain
2. The ability to destroy Pclaims under a TbF
3. Punishment for leaving Pclaims silver storage empty or low.
4. Increased cost to maintain Pclaims tile coverage. (Pclaims should be much more expensive to maintain than a town)
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:54 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:-About P claim size many player cry because many town cant destrouy town have large Pclaim
soo i have idea
Make Pclaim same size skill Law Lore owner claim

Bad idea, I agree that p claims should be fixed in some way but I think the method you proposed as a fix is aimed in the wrong direction.
A fix should be aimed towards the direction of reducing the black bile drained while standing on a hostile p claim instead of adding additional barriers to expand p claims.
Lets say your idea was implemented:
1. Players with already big p claims will still be just as protected as they are now
2. Players with already big p claims won't have to go through the process of leveling L&L
3. It will hinder the progress of lower players
I feel like this topic was discussed to death already......should've read other threads about the topic before making a new one. You might have been able to see the faults in your idea before posting
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby gorniksam » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Messyng wrote:

And the arguments?

Yes, already used one of them and main one.

ALTaZAR1 wrote:Make Pclaim same size skill Law Lore owner claim

That idea doesnt sounds stupid, but its pointless. Players while being limited with pclaim size or L&L affluence on will find out another way to "abusing" pclaims with spamming them per example.
Everything of your "ideas" sounds like crying and showing that you cannot deal with bigger pclaims.

ALTaZAR1 wrote:you know why its polish woman dont like it? she when raid someone make alot Pclaim when devs add limit size she have problem

Lol, I have no problems with this cos I am not a raider from +1y and there is noone who could just came and raid me, only one who might have problems with huge pclaims are "raiders" (you and darwoth) of abanonded towns which cannot raid a **** with proper defence or bigger pclaim.
ALTaZAR1 wrote:and need add in P claim 7-10 day can destroy if pay or other becouse many player abuuse claim.

How players abusing claims?
gorniksam

Postby JohnSnow » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:03 am

Just hope devs allow us take our silver back from PC in case of any changes in claim mechanics. If i remember correctly Jorb and Loftar allowed it when they change claims upkeep.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Goodman12 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:37 am

JohnSnow wrote:Just hope devs allow us take our silver back from PC in case of any changes in claim mechanics. If i remember correctly Jorb and Loftar allowed it when they change claims upkeep.

As time goes on the game is bound to have updates which may change certain mechanics in the game.If they were to return silver spent on p claims then it would mean that they've given you OP defenses for a couple years free of charge which is even more of a ***** thing to do.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:53 am

I think John didn't realize that when he gave you all free crime prevention on pclaims that ran out of silver, that you would purposely let your claims run out. He thought this would only make it easier for people to leave for awhile to go to Popham and come back again without as much worry. He also didn't like that whole bases could be had for free just be wandering into an old pclaim and destroying it. Those if you who are exploiting this loophole will not be compensated for over expanding your pclaims beyond what you can afford to pay in upkeep when we do get this fixed. If you don't like that, don't over expand.

As for the ideas, what would propolis be used for? I don't find much about it except that it's used in 'traditional medicine', but as we already have medicines for the sicknesses in Salem, it wouldn't be for those. It also seems to only be made in minuscule amounts in a hive.

And I don't know if limiting Pclaim size by Law and Lore is a good solution. It's one of the more difficult proficiencies to increase. Seems unfair to new players that they should have to increase both that AND their silver production just to have a decent pclaim, not to mention that it over complicates things. Try to remember that a new player has a lot on his plate and isn't very good at any of it yet.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Return to Ideas & Innovations