Empty town bells

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Empty town bells

Postby Taipion » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:28 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
Taipion wrote:Letting the townbell run out of authority (silver) enables anyone who has the necessary skills learned, to become mayor if there is currently no mayor, even not-town-members can do that!

This does not give any advantages to attackers. First, they need to kill incumbent mayor. Secondly, steel wall is still a steel wall, especially if there are three of them. Thirdly, in s case of a siege the bell owner can replenish it in three seconds.

Do you need to prove something here?
I simply provided info on empty town bells. :roll:

Btw, to become a Mayor you don't need to be able to physically reach the bell, but just get close and rightclick the bell,
there may or may not be a few situations where this is relevant,
and may spare you the hazzle of breaking additional brick/steel walls to actually get to the bell.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Taipion, next time just give your advice and don't try to be cute. There is not trolling in Help. If you want to taunt people with teasers, keep it out of Help.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Taipion » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:03 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Taipion, next time just give your advice and don't try to be cute. There is not trolling in Help. If you want to taunt people with teasers, keep it out of Help.

How the hell is that trolling, please?

I provided some info: There are bad things connected with not paying a bell.

Where is it stated that in help I need to provide ALL info at once? Or at all?

If you go by that, it would be forbidden to say that witchcraft is dangerous, as you'd need to explain why and how, which again is not allowed on the forums. :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:17 am

Taipion wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Taipion, next time just give your advice and don't try to be cute. There is not trolling in Help. If you want to taunt people with teasers, keep it out of Help.

How the hell is that trolling, please?

I provided some info: There are bad things connected with not paying a bell.

Where is it stated that in help I need to provide ALL info at once? Or at all?

If you go by that, it would be forbidden to say that witchcraft is dangerous, as you'd need to explain why and how, which again is not allowed on the forums. :lol:

There is a huge difference with someone asking how basic every day mechanics work and talking about wtichcraft. This is the help section. If you are going to post then you should post as much info as you can to help that person. Don't taunt people that there is more info but you won't give it to them. If you know more and don't want to give it out for whatever reason then shut up and give what info you want out there. However as you said please don't spoil witchcraft mechanics. Enjoy your time out for continuing to troll help.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Meanz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:59 am

Thank you for all the replies, it made everything much clearer.
Meanz

Previous

Return to Help!