The Expedition of Father Jean

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Expedition of Father Jean

Postby Judaism » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:32 pm

Forungi wrote:TL;DR: A full zerg of players bent over and gave up as soon as Darwoth did anything.

Not really, at the time I joined it was mainly only one other guy that played. The rest was seemingly inactive for quite some time at that stage of the game. As I said plenty of times already before, there used to be large factions in the start and there was a heavy competition in those times but 6+ months into the expeditions not more than a handful competitive players remained.

So hopefully for future expeditions, if they ever may occur. The directive and the objectives need to be much better.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:55 am

Judaism wrote:
Forungi wrote:TL;DR: A full zerg of players bent over and gave up as soon as Darwoth did anything.

yes

nod
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:16 am

Darwoth wrote:
Judaism wrote:

yes

nod

Hell they rolled over fairly quickly for the GIS also
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Forungi » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:11 am

Judaism wrote:
Not really, at the time I joined it was mainly only one other guy that played. The rest was seemingly inactive for quite some time at that stage of the game. As I said plenty of times already before, there used to be large factions in the start and there was a heavy competition in those times but 6+ months into the expeditions not more than a handful competitive players remained.

So hopefully for future expeditions, if they ever may occur. The directive and the objectives need to be much better.

Every time there is a great new excuse for why you suck, maybe try bulletin points next time.
Forungi

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:24 am

Dallane wrote:

yeah, to be expected though i still remember that one time judaism killed all of his friends by instigating a fight against 3 gh guys vs his 9+ kzerg/rustatorium/arcadias and then just ran away after their first two guys KOed leaving everyone to die. he was probably already in the middle of typing one of his dumb posts before the last one of his friends got killed.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:44 am

Darwoth wrote:
Dallane wrote:

yeah, to be expected though i still remember that one time judaism killed all of his friends by instigating a fight against 3 gh guys vs his 9+ kzerg/rustatorium/arcadias and then just ran away after their first two guys KOed leaving everyone to die. he was probably already in the middle of typing one of his dumb posts before the last one of his friends got killed.

The kzerg arn't sending their best.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Forungi » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Dallane wrote:
The kzerg arn't sending their best.

Oh I can't wait to see who their best member is supposed to be :lol:
Forungi

Postby Judaism » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Not a single soul could defy a Kristian, know you places in the grand scheme of Salem.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Forungi » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Judaism wrote:Not a single soul could defy a Kristian, know you places in the grand scheme of Salem.

Really now ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forungi

Postby Hose » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:08 pm

Expedition 2.0 big fight... KKK vs GT. I'm ready tbh.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses