What are you listening to?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby Qiresea » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby joshnpk » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:52 pm

belgear wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_jryTxv2W0

+ Ghouls

Never heard of this group before until I sore your post and even though I'm not really into that particular song the group is awesome. Really like this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQFAzFM ... 7Q&index=8
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

Postby joshnpk » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:54 pm

I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

Postby SirFillingsworth » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:31 am

If you've read any of my posts, you probably wouldn't believe that I listen to Spotify's "Deathcore" playlist. It's weird to me because I don't dress like stereotypical metalheads, I don't act like them (their stereotypes, anyways) but I absolutely LOVE the music. And if you're wondering why I picked the word "stereotypical", it's not because I don't like them (as "stereotypical" has a really negative connotation), it's just the only word in my vocabulary that I know to describe mentally how some of them work. As a matter of fact, I went to a Korn concert not too long ago, and there were some people with pentagram tattoos and huge nose rings and the like, but they were some of the nicest people I'd ever met.
SirFillingsworth

Postby Hose » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:58 am

SirFillingsworth wrote:If you've read any of my posts, you probably wouldn't believe that I listen to Spotify's "Deathcore" playlist. It's weird to me because I don't dress like stereotypical metalheads, I don't act like them (their stereotypes, anyways) but I absolutely LOVE the music. And if you're wondering why I picked the word "stereotypical", it's not because I don't like them (as "stereotypical" has a really negative connotation), it's just the only word in my vocabulary that I know to describe mentally how some of them work. As a matter of fact, I went to a Korn concert not too long ago, and there were some people with pentagram tattoos and huge nose rings and the like, but they were some of the nicest people I'd ever met.

Yeah, dude you don't have to necessarily dress and look like someone who listens to that kind of stuff. For example i listen to melodic hardcore etc and i don't look like someone who listens to that stuff lmao
Last edited by Hose on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:59 am

I listen to btrittany and don't dress like a school girl.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby SirFillingsworth » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:22 am

I think I didn't make myself clear lol. I was trying to make the same point you guys are making to me, I guess I just did it wrong. I'm aware that you don't have to act/dress a particular way if you listen to a certain kind of music. It seems this is what I get for trying to elaborate a little lol. But seriously, I need to work on my social skills.
SirFillingsworth

Postby belgear » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:49 am

Dallane wrote:I listen to btrittany and don't dress like a school girl.

only on tuesdays
belgear
Customer

Postby Dallane » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:05 am

belgear wrote:
Dallane wrote:I listen to btrittany and don't dress like a school girl.

only on tuesdays

ITS BRITTANY *****!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:08 am

yeah it is pretty hard to hate on ol britney once she got her **** back together.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to City upon a Hill