Server down?

For Announcements of Hotfixes and Server Downtime. Check here first if the Server is down.

Re: Server down?

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:05 pm

GWashington wrote:says the guy who gave all his characters to Darwoth

??? :?:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby matan002 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:06 pm

Looks like we're down
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:12 pm

Been a long time since we had a crash.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby black89hawk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 pm

we are falling 8-)
black89hawk

Postby Dallane » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:41 pm

HES HERE HEIL JC
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:42 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Been a long time since we had a crash.

We were on such a good run. This one is a bit complicated. Has to do with a redrose. Possibly being carried..... as if somebody is carrying a pot, but the rose itself. All pretty strange so far. If nothing rings a bell with anybody and I can't figure it out in the next 15 minutes or so I'm inclined to just restart and apologize for anybody who had their rose blow up :).
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby grimryth » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:43 pm

na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, server goes PLOP
grimryth

Postby Reviresco » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:45 pm

JohnCarver wrote:

We were on such a good run. This one is a bit complicated. Has to do with a redrose. Possibly being carried..... as if somebody is carrying a pot, but the rose itself. All pretty strange so far. If nothing rings a bell with anybody and I can't figure it out in the next 15 minutes or so I'm inclined to just restart and apologize for anybody who had their rose blow up :).

There's a new plugin for distillers; maybe that was involved somehow (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18135#p263628)?
Reviresco

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Hmmmm no, nothing related to those plugins seems all that dangerous in this case.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Taipion » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 pm

Reviresco wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:

There's a new plugin for distillers; maybe that was involved somehow (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18135#p263628)?

Likely not, that is, if Kandarim did not do some fancy stuff while improving his own version. :D

No, for the most part, the plugin, as most plugins, only uses commands that you could also issue "by hand", I see no way how this could be the source.

Regarding what JC said, it sounded more like the "me carry gardening pot while being on ma cricket"-bug, just with a rose.
Honestly though, I have not tried taking a rose out of a destiller while riding a cricket. :D But I doubt that would cause any problems.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to Hotfix Announcements