Aggravation of a well deserved heart attack

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Aggravation of a well deserved heart attack

Postby pberci » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Well, tried hunting Wishpoosh for the first time, after it was stalking me for 10-15 minutes while foraging, but accidentally stumpled into a pack of rats. Completely newbie *****, got stunlocked by them, because the Wishpoosh also closed in on me. There was nowhere to run then, full bleed and swarmed, tried to clim cliff, well, double fail provided by the magnificiently punishing RNG sealed my well deserved fate of underestimating Salem yet again. (No murder happened, it's just for the context, not a complaining tour.)

The probable bug took place after I fell down with a K.O. The combat status with the Wishpoosh did not cease, it ran against my defenseless body, and stuck in a somewhat erotical shaking motion. (Sometimes similar sights happen when two animals fight each other, but somehow stuck on a tree or rock.)
The combat icon was the pacifying symbol, and the opponent icon was a "?". The problem was, that while normally after 1-2 minutes, the K.O.-ed player is teleported home, it did not happen this time.
Sometimes even one of the nearby rats' attack icon also flashed for a split of a second, as it was trying to join the party, but being too scared to do so...

Well, since I haven't been K.O.-ed once by murder capable animals, I wasn't sure wheter I'm witnessing a gangrape murder rite, or it is just a bug. Waited for about 10-15 minutes to be teleported home, then since it did not happen, closed the client without logging out, and waited an hour for everything to despawn. After relog, I was home safe and cozy disease ridden, looted, shamed and brutalized, but still alive.

TL;DR: Combat stuck after K.O., preventing home teleportation. The rest of the stuff is laugh material deliberately published (completely accurately though).
pberci

Re: Aggravation of a well deserved heart attack

Postby TotalyMeow » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:55 pm

Yeah, this is a long-standing bug. We've done fixes a few times, but it keeps coming back.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Taipion » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:24 am

Did you make a vid of the poosh in that certain position?
Please say you did. :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby pberci » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:17 am

Taipion wrote:Did you make a vid of the poosh in that certain position?
Please say you did. :D

Sadly I wasn't in that mental state, I highly regret it though.
pberci

Return to Bugs & Technicalities