Artistic Exploration

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Artistic Exploration

Postby Reviresco » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Looking to contribute toward the event's refreshments.

Reviresco

Postby Qiresea » Sat May 06, 2017 10:33 am

the registration for the event is still open

and update on the prizes
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby boat » Sun May 14, 2017 12:15 pm

im in
Hose wrote:I think both of you are retarded and brain damaged. :roll:
boat

Postby Qiresea » Mon May 15, 2017 6:17 am

update:

the Best Explorer prize will be a profession pack of the winner's choice, sponsored by Marp. thank you, Marp!

i am still missing the third prize for the Best Artist. anyone feeling generous?

we have five artists registered so far. surveys to the pavings locations will be handed out on june 1st, but i will keep the registration open until june 24th.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:54 pm

as we have had some delays due to summer vacation, i have decided to extend the duration of the competition to august 6.

hawk has offered to sponsor the third prize (harvest pack). thank you very much, hawk!

i hope the lazy people around will profit from the new deadline and contribute with some art!

also, many thanks to a special person for removing the skeletons from the square of boston :D

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:21 pm

small update:
unfortunately, this competition is running a bit late, but i am still hoping to see all the pavings ready by sunday. if not, we will resume after the summer.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:08 am

or strike out anyone that didn't finish their paving in time :roll: unles the other pieces are very much larger than mine, it just sounds like whoever's lagging is not doing an effort.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:17 am

Kandarim wrote:or strike out anyone that didn't finish their paving in time :roll: unles the other pieces are very much larger than mine, it just sounds like whoever's lagging is not doing an effort.

your paving was accomplished via kandarim bots and other assorted game ruinery therefore should be disqualified anyway.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:22 am

Darwoth wrote:
Kandarim wrote:or strike out anyone that didn't finish their paving in time :roll: unles the other pieces are very much larger than mine, it just sounds like whoever's lagging is not doing an effort.

your paving was accomplished via kandarim bots and other assorted game ruinery therefore should be disqualified anyway.

Hey if he didn't bot the competition someone else would. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Qiresea » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:53 am

actually, there are four people paving in total, and marp doesn't want to claim a prize, so that leaves three people competing for three prizes. only two of the four pavings are ready, and one of them is marp's. if i disqualify people for being late, i might as well cancel the competition.

Qiresea
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses