The red festival

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The red festival

Postby belgear » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:13 am

Darwoth wrote:a town is not abandoned when the owner of said town logs in to either die (methuzelah, belgear) or change lean tos (judaism, relemai) within 4 - 8 hours of the raid you seven headed tunalord

and stop deluding yourself. the "main character" ceased being my main before i even went to popham much less after returning from it, its skills were **** and its biles were mismatched garbage, i have expendable combat fighters with a higher scalp score and more balanced spectrum of skills/biles.

In my defense I had that feeling in my stomach you get about the 3rd year that alerts you to when you are being raided. Stay logged off a month, log in day of raid.
But yes, I like to go down with the ship.

@Brown Darwoth I thought it was because you are "The" ****
Last edited by belgear on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
belgear
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:16 am

Darwoth wrote:brown?!? that right there proves what i have been saying all along, you are simply full of **** up to your eye sockets and it is influencing your perception of reality.

although i guess the rivers of salemite blood that are now on your hands does eventually turn a rusty color.

Well, rusty fits you even more. Also can I have own color also without any serious reason of this? Red pls
gorniksam

Postby Taipion » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:18 am

Brown is a pretty nice colour, famous at least since 1933. :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:19 am

you tards must have broken monitors or burnt out your retinas looking for red darwoth dots on your minimap to the point that you are colorblind, i refer you to the cape of arguments for further discussion about your failures to see the full color spectrum as this thread is now about why kuku hates salem.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:26 am

belgear wrote:
Darwoth wrote:a town is not abandoned when the owner of said town logs in to either die (methuzelah, belgear) or change lean tos (judaism, relemai) within 4 - 8 hours of the raid you seven headed tunalord

and stop deluding yourself. the "main character" ceased being my main before i even went to popham much less after returning from it, its skills were **** and its biles were mismatched garbage, i have expendable combat fighters with a higher scalp score and more balanced spectrum of skills/biles.

In my defense I had that feeling in my stomach you get about the 3rd year that alerts you to when you are being raided. Stay logged off a month, log in day of raid.
But yes, I like to go down with the ship.

@Brown Darwoth I thought it was because you are "The" ****

yeah i am not saying you were an active player or trying to paint you ***** simply saying that between you, goodman and judaism all having characters bound there it was far from an inactive town thus your login and their moving the same day, same thing happened at methuzelahs, judaisms island and relemais base. if something is being patrolled it is not inactive, there have been several periods of 3 - 6 months where i have not played at all other than to pay upkeep, feed turkeys and check for tbf once a day, if i had been hit during that time i might say i was less active and snoozed, but i certainly would not act like nobody has logged on there in months the way everyone keeps doing with each of those raids.
Darwoth

Postby MarpTarpton » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:27 am

In the defense of @Brown Darwoth (not that I have any idea why he's brown now) :

Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:29 am

that is the most magnificent shade of red i have ever seen
Darwoth

Postby riolic » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:35 am

It really does remind me of dried blood...
riolic
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:17 am

gorniksam wrote:Well, rusty fits you even more.

we all know that even when rusty i am still quite sharp.

i must apologize folks, the reason you new and casual salemites have to deal with roving bands of 1200 stat orc heathens hooting and hollering up and down the countryside at the moment is due to the fact that on one casual sunday many sundays ago while i was playing popham a system message popped up announcing sunday events, i was bored after having taken over popham and making it my own personal kingdom thus i visited the newb server and participated in a dock club, a mistake i do not often make but alas on this day i erred.

you see, it began with representatives of all the "major factions" at the time which were just different versions/allies of the kzerg for the most part. included in this picture is a grand boss, astaroth (king of the polish people before kuku), relemai, goodman or ammaboss and a kuku there is also me taking out one of my at the time recent expeditionary fighters in the typical pocket/generic gear setup that was spoken about recently.

as you can see they were all annihilated so fast that marp could not even type my characters name before the server itself heralded my victory.

this caused various fringe elements of these factions to freak out and go insane with gluttoning characters 4 and 5x the strength of the average player, this investment has also come with large amounts of cowardice (which was already in ample supply among them) and now instead of just 2 or 3 packs you get 5 and 7 packs. i shall work to correct this imbalance by eliminating the mutant salem players thus restoring the balance and making salem great again.
Darwoth

Postby Hose » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:19 am

HAIL BROWNWOTH!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses