The red festival

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The red festival

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Darwoth wrote:and you still have about 300 kills to go yet before your faction breaks even with me, and far more than that when you figure in each of you only get 15 - 20% of the credit :lol:

300 **** and garbage characters to kill to wipe you out from Salem
gorniksam

Postby Hose » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Why is there always a constant ***** fight going on about who is the best in this game? I am tempted to build an arena for both of you to fight in a fair 1v1 smh
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:29 pm

because why bother doing anything if your not going to try to be the best at it, this includes forum warrioring.
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:42 pm

I would love to see not every thread becoming a 'kuku drools all over Darwoth' thread, please.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:55 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:I would love to see not every thread becoming a 'kuku drools all over Darwoth' thread, please.

I would love to see you working on new proffesionals on forum, but wait you are only ban me and ***** on forum
gorniksam

Postby Judaism » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:04 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:39 pm

gorniksam wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:I would love to see not every thread becoming a 'kuku drools all over Darwoth' thread, please.

I would love to see you working on new proffesionals on forum,

yes i agree, the time for a pink named darwat is long overdue imo
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:00 am

do you see kuku? do you see the evil you have unknowingly unleashed upon the world of salem with your casual tinkering and dangerous chants of nonsense? i would like the entire salem community to know that all of the terrible things that may now happen is all kuku's fault.

Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:06 am

Darwoth wrote:do you see kuku? do you see the evil you have unknowingly unleashed upon the world of salem with your casual tinkering and dangerous chants of nonsense? i would like the entire salem community to know that all of the terrible things that may now happen is all kuku's fault.

Oh, you're brown, color of **** fits you well
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am

brown?!? that right there proves what i have been saying all along, you are simply full of **** up to your eye sockets and it is influencing your perception of reality.

although i guess the rivers of salemite blood that are now on your hands does eventually turn a rusty color.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses