Remove TBC

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes : 17

Re: Remove TBC

Postby Dallane » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:21 pm

I vote that darwoth have a set play time a day so he stops winning so much.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Dallane wrote:I vote that darwoth have a set play time a day so he stops winning so much.

xDDDDDDDDD
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Dallane » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:20 pm

nosfirebird wrote:remove tbc and make it so people online can be sent to the stocks.

As meow has said before this is two different things. If you want to report everyone for derailing in this thread then you should also report yourself. This thread is a prime example of a bad idea. Posting remove this with no explanation on why you don't like it or why this is a bad mechanic does absolutely nothing. Anyone reading the OP in the future for ideas on how to change or remove TBC will more than likely roll their eyes and move on. If you have a actual idea on how to change or improve these areas then make a real thread with what you think will improve the game. Put some thought into a idea post. Making a post "hey I don't like this now lets brainstorm" ends up with a mess of a thread with nothing to go forward with and will be lost in time unless meow book marks it for JC right at that moment. Most people who talk about how bad pvp mechanics are have no idea how it actually works or why it was implemented.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Ffs, I just got the most pedantic PM about derailing in this thread so I'm going to have to close it. This thread is useless so I had no problem with a troll fest just in case some gem of usefulness somehow got shat out with the rest of it, but now we're done.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations