Open loot system and real world money item

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Open loot system and real world money item

Postby Lazun123 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:57 am

Reviresco wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:
Reviresco wrote:JC once teleported me into an enclosure and humped me, and didn't even give me the courtesy of a reacharound. :|

You have been blessed by our lord and saviour!?!? Please allow me to kiss the place he humped!

I forgave him and later volunteered to help recover something that had been lost:

Oh how I covet you!! WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby DarkNacht » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:54 am

Teemoo wrote:Well, i can understand that, the game is design to lose all your item upon death. Lose a really world money item can be accepted.. in some way

However, when it comes to "open loot" others real world money item, should it be take as real world steal? As i can see the laws says so.
As far as the law is concerned you don't own anything in the game, JC owns it all.
DarkNacht

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Reviresco wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:
Reviresco wrote:JC once teleported me into an enclosure and humped me, and didn't even give me the courtesy of a reacharound. :|

You have been blessed by our lord and saviour!?!? Please allow me to kiss the place he humped!

I forgave him and later volunteered to help recover something that had been lost:

Jesus christ.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Reviresco » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:33 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:Jesus christ.

Yeah, I know.

I mean, not even a hint of reacharound.
Reviresco

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses