the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: the legendary carnival of extreme darwothitude

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:57 am

The forum only allows english, the language "*****" which you wrote in might not have been interpret-able by some of our fellow salemites. Being the good person I am, I decided to aid you in your translation to prevent miss interpretation. You of all persons should know what misinterpreting things can lead to.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:02 am

it is easily done, and it can be reproduced. this is why bans and warnings were given for it. it does not work the way training turkeys on afkers back in the day did which is what you are likely referencing and the screenshots i provided is more than enough proof as it shows intent and the "neener neener ha ha" response sans any hint of denial, more information will do nothing but get more people killed in the stocks by people that can not actually play.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:11 am

Unless you intend to actually shed some light on why you think it is actually do-able or prove it. I see no point continuing this debate, my conclusion is that you're full of **** on this matter and it will remain so I suppose
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
Goodman12

Postby Dallane » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:12 am

Just want to remind people of this rule.

Do not lie about bug abuse on the forums. Players my not lie on the forums about any issue related to incidents or potential incidents of bug abuse, or any other issue related to actions that are bannable in game. We believe in free speech and wish you to have the freedom to debate issues here, but we also do not want false claims about the game to discourage new people from even trying Salem. Therefore, false or libelous statements regarding players escaping judgement or punishment for in-game bannable offenses will now result in a ban.

Since heff wants to once again make claims against the same person he was banned for last time he can enjoy this drama from the sidelines for a month. If you have actual proof or information about real bugs then have at it. But general statements that someone is abusing bugs without actual proof is just salty tears and a violation of the above rule. Once again heff you can send Meow a PM to contest this.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:18 am

Goodman12 wrote:Unless you intend to actually shed some light on why you think it is actually do-able or prove it. I see no point continuing this debate, my conclusion is that you're full of **** on this matter and it will remain so I suppose

well it must be fun to be able to delude yourself, is that also why you paid me 40 insp pots? out of the kindness of your heart or because you turds waterbugged the corpse to ***** its skills?

i do agree however, the "debate" is over since it was never a debate in the first place and nothing but globs of **** fall out of your fellatio device. future words on the matter can happen in game where you can then spend several pages denying you got **** on because you named the character something else like usual.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:37 am

Darwoth wrote:well it must be fun to be able to delude yourself, is that also why you paid me 40 insp pots? out of the kindness of your heart or because you turds waterbugged the corpse to ***** its skills?

1) Not the matter being discussed
2) 47 insp potions
3) I'd say dumping the body in the water actually helped you considering you wouldn't have gotten it anyway and now it ensures you that you can inherit without risk.
This has been a known bug and have been done many times, sometimes intentionally and sometimes unintentionally. I wasn't there but I would have advised to keep the body since it's the logically thing to do in order to "hurt" you.
While you're at it Answer me this - "What did you do with the body of your basher which died in stocks from the argo "bug" "

Darwoth wrote:future words on the matter can happen in game where you can then spend several pages denying you got **** on because you named the character something else like usual.

Or maybe the character actually belonged to someone else :?:
Now I know why you keep calling these insane numbers of apparent kills you've gathered on "us".
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:54 am

i am getting tired of responding to your juvenille *****.

i understand you look like a raging jackass by affiliation and do not like it, you were relatively clean of this matter until you decided to roll around in the pig pen as well now your just as filthy as those actually performing the ****.

you retards were caught, at several things over the past few days. i know it, you know it and so does the majority of the server that have regailed their own similar stories. the corpse i watched die to a snake? well after 4 of you came in and tried to cart the body off and i took it from you near the beach you were trying to get it to i hopped in a canoe and drove it around dock club, unfortunately i went a tile or so to far and it poofed.

clearly me taking my own low skill fighters corpse from several of you near a body of water that you had sploit killed and inadvertantly having it poof with all its gear on it while hugging the coast to get it away from the drool puddle is the same thing as carting one off of a mountain top in search of water for malicious intent, that was admitted to by all parties involved.

if you think i would not have retrieved the corpse you are delusional, if you think i will not retrieve everything else that was lost you are again delusional. and if you think all this mouth running and lieing through your teeth will not have fallout you are simply a moron.
Darwoth

Postby Forungi » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Goodman and Judaism always to the rescue
Forungi

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:24 pm

As I have just gotten confirmation that it was not actually a bug I will refrain from posting on this matter further. Funny thing is, I've also gotten confirmation that you know what caused it in the first place yet you deliberately claim that you could recreate it. After this, I must question the legitimacy of anything else you've actually said.
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:53 pm

you are full of more **** than a clogged toilet are an absolute waste of time to continue replying to and any further interaction i have with you from this point forward will be in game. i know what you reference ******* which is why it evaded detection initially albeit the circumstances were dubious, and after the turkey scenario it was discovered to be something else. my screencaps speak for themselves, your actions in game the other day speak for themselves, your own faction members admissions speak for themselves.

every month there is a new controversy with you folks because you have been pulling nonsense since day one, there are something like a half dozen encounters where you sacks of **** were caught cheating, lied about it, then got caught again. one of my favorites was when tbc was put in and you ***** used a bug to rebind while under its lock, denied it vehemently to JC and loftar, called me a liar for an hour and a half.

then the server crashed and had a minor rollback, low and behold all of your binds were right back where i said they were when the tbc started, you were caught, and jc even ported methuzelahs lean next to the tbc for lieing to him and making him waste hours of his time :lol:

another is when claim looting was introduced and you little assholes used a bug to run around looting people from claimstones they were not bound to, i can only imagine how many people you ***** over before lailaith decided to make a big ***** post about how she "snuck in" to my volcano island to loot my **** off of a claimstone that i had not been bound to in nearly a year, yeah you were caught there to remember?

the reason your 2 month long ***** vigil where all 6 of you literally lived in 24/7 shifts guarding a bricked **** claim at my town where judaism even spent his birthday staring at the monitor is because ol judaism tried to warp through the wall, got stuck and KOed leaving only belgear and methuzelah as you, the arcadia tards that came with you and lailaith had already been koed and i had fenced off the area you were in.

remember when judaism, alloin and youtself were using the barrel bug to open a barrel and keep it open while you sat on the other side of town so you could steal **** from trades?

there are dozens of such encounters i can not remember offhand.

that is not even taking into account the actual felonious **** your faction has done to take **** outside the game because you can not defeat me inside of it. you know like when alloin hacked my website, or when he DDOS the salem servers for a week, or your buddies at arcadia threatening to come kill me irl and rape my wife (yeah make out your will and bring an ambulance with you *****, i am far from the standard internet nerd) because i was sieging their town in response to attacking me with you.

i have so much material on you losers that you will never post on this forum again once i make it public, in the meantime keep flapping your gums and digging the hole deeper.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses