Kukumbers Story 4# - Darwoth's Defeat

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Kukumbers Story 4# - Darwoth's Defeat

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:41 pm

If you ask me, shovels were not brought, therefore that characters was useless !
>D
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:43 pm

Darwoth wrote: but for the fact that "bans were handed out" yesterday for you and your group after utilizing bugs to kill folks in the stocks for the past few months, therefore i expected to only have to deal with goodman and his brother

shows who REALLY got defeated hint: its kuku

funfact: how is kuku still raiding when shes supposedly banned? (my friends tell me atleast 2 of her chars logged in today regulary)
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:48 pm

Heffernan wrote:funfact: how is kuku still raiding when shes supposedly banned? (my friends tell me atleast 2 of her chars logged in today regulary)

he he cuz i already abusing new bugs which let me playing saslem while being banned
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:50 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:oh give me a break i have dropped two of your t2 witches in the last month, ***** numerous holdings and killed well over a dozen of your characters...

pls tell me more about your imaginations

i have an odd feeling that your recurring amnesia will receive its bi monthly cure very soon.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:54 pm

Darwoth wrote:
gorniksam wrote:
Darwoth wrote:oh give me a break i have dropped two of your t2 witches in the last month, ***** numerous holdings and killed well over a dozen of your characters...

pls tell me more about your imaginations

i have an odd feeling that your recurring amnesia will receive its bi monthly cure very soon.

Im waiting for u from a time u tryed raid CF
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:07 am

you are worse than american media. as you recall when i "tried" to raid CF several YEARS ago i levelled the entire town, looted everything and killed you twice while you sat in an empty bricked area whining at me for "bullying" you after you strutted around thinking you were good and yapped at me several times.

i then went to popham and managed to kill you three separate times on more valuable characters while not even playing here.

since i have been back i have been casual at best and i have still managed to **** all over the various "no not mes" in your faceless blob of derps.

i kill you dumbasses so often it does not even warrant a sceenshot in the screenshot thread much less a post, you get your once every other never kill on an ungeared, encumbered rock transport, split it among 5 retards and immediately run to the forums all pumped up :lol:

good job! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:11 am

Darwoth wrote:
you are worse than american media. as you recall when i "tried" to raid CF several YEARS ago i levelled the entire town, looted everything and killed you twice while you sat in an empty bricked area whining at me for "bullying" you after you strutted around thinking you were good and yapped at me several times.

i then went to popham and managed to kill you three separate times on more valuable characters while not even playing here.

since i have been back i have been casual at best and i have still managed to **** all over the various "no not mes" in your faceless blob of derps.

i kill you dumbasses so often it does not even warrant a sceenshot in the screenshot thread much less a post, you get your once every other never kill on an ungeared, encumbered rock transport, split it among 5 retards and immediately run to the forums all pumped up :lol:

good job! :lol: :lol: :lol:

k this time u forced me to post this
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:23 am

jusr curious why is it that kuku posts pics of darwoth dead but darwoth never shares a dead kuku? :?
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:24 am

Heffernan wrote:jusr curious why is it that kuku posts pics of darwoth dead but darwoth never shares a dead kuku? :?

same
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:39 am

because aside from giving others insight into my activities or verification as to who killed who it simply happens so often that it is inconsequential and requires me to waste time cropping screenshots and making a thread about something of little importance. combine this with the fact every time i kill one of these retards even when it is a well known primary, they universally deny it while hiding behind false names and then consume yet more of my time after drawing me into a half dozen page arguement over it. there is better use of my time elsewhere than demanding accolades for squashing an insect, i will wait until i fumigate the entire colony.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses